Cars!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
what kindo of cars do you lot have, and what cars would you like to have? (I'm assuming that so far, no one here has managed to get their dream car....;) )

we have a 12 seat '92 Dodge ram 250 van, a white '92 Saab 900 convertible(no, not the turbo ;( ), and a '92 Chevy piece of crap-small cheap ass car

I would love a BMW Z8 :greedy::greedy::greedy: or perhaps a McLaren.....;) fat chance of that!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I don't own my own car yet, I drive my parents Volvo V70.

I would like a BMW but to realistic the car that I would buy is Renault Megéne (sedan).

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
what kindo of cars do you lot have, and what cars would you like to have? (I'm assuming that so far, no one here has managed to get their dream car....;) )
Bad assumption. A couple years ago I purchased a Lotus Esprit S2, in Silver. I've modified the electronics and mounted a new engine that puts out nearly 500 horsepower and I've had a clutchless sequential shifter installed so that I get 0-60 times in the low 4's. That's been my dream car since the first time I saw it. Here's a picture of an identicle car:

OP
Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Volvo's are good-beemer's are great ;) I don't know Renault...no, I'm not that into cars, but I figured so people here would be ;)

OP
    Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

Bad assumption. A couple years ago I purchased a Lotus Esprit S2, in Silver. I've modified the electronics and mounted a new engine that puts out nearly 500 horsepower and I've had a clutchless sequential shifter installed so that I get 0-60 times in the low 4's. That's been my dream car since the first time I saw it. Here's a picture of an identicle car:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek: sweet!! forgive my presumption ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Volvo... nice... I especially like the s70, the square one. IMO it's the coolest car ever...

Anyways, I'll get my drivers licence in 6 months (I'll be 18 in may) and the car that's waiting for me is a '92 Daihatsu Applause.

My realistic dream car would be a red Saab 9-3 Aero, or a Volvo S60 T5 black edition.

OP
    Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    92 Daihatsu Applause.....don't know it. Looks classy though

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I don't have my own car either, so I also drive my parents car. It's a Volkswagen Passat. It's white.

It's lovely, as I'm sure Martin can confirm. ;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

hmm.. is it just me or that was really the car they used to shoot Back to the Future :confused:

OP
    Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Sorry.. I own my dream car as well:D
    what is it?

jeez, I'm really getting blown to bits on that comment!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    My family has a Honda Accord and a Ford Fairmont Ghia. I've claimed the Toyota Camry as my own :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    My car is a 2001 Dodge Intrepid ES. 3.2 liter engine, leather interior, AM/FM cassette 10 cd changer, power seats/windows/doors. Climate Control. Metallic Platinum exterior/ Gray interior

If all goes well this year, I'll be getting my 2004 Nissan Maxima 3.5.

Here's a photo of my car. Well, not exactly, but same style and similar color, except its darker. This WAS my dream car, until the Maxima came along

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I really like the new Chrysler Crossfire, made by Mercedes. Very nice indeed. I would like to by it for Lac as a graduation gift. The little wanker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)