Carlos Tevez (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Gone for 24h and you wrote 50 $#@!ing pages? FFS!
my thoughts exactly lol

well we got our top striker. We got a more then competent punta in Llorente we got one of the best midfields in europe with pogba only improving from his stellar first season Asa another year use to a wide position and no afcon cup our defense only improving with the added bonus of ogbonna hopefully(who by the way is from my town Cassino, love to see the hometown boy at our club) Conte another year of experience. I mean seriously boys this is a massive acquisition.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Tevez #10 :touched:

@king Ale @Del Piero Style :klin:
I can see why you guys are trolling, since Tevez is such a joke and doesn't deserve the #10. Anyway, I didn't expect it to be Ale's forever, as he himself asked not do to so. Too bad Carlos "lol" Tevez got it and not someone with class that actually deserves it (Gigi with 10 could be very cool).

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I can see why you guys are trolling, since Tevez is such a joke and doesn't deserve the #10. Anyway, I didn't expect it to be Ale's forever, as he himself asked not do to so. Too bad Carlos "lol" Tevez got it and not someone with class that actually deserves it (Gigi with 10 could be very cool).
You give all this respect to Del Piero and think that number 10 to Buffon is cool? 'Numero Uno' is very important too, only number that is important for goalkeeper, Buffon and others make great history for that number. This idea is just ridiculous.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Juventus stadium to be open to the public tomorrow, Tevez will be brought on the pitch and shown to the fans (like neymar did this year with barca) : Tuttosport

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They've clearly sat him down and let him become aware of the history, importance and significance of that number (if he didnt already know) This means he is serious and also means he has an important legacy to uphold.

Cannot wait to see him destroy the opposition next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)