Carlos Tevez (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Presentation will be tomorrow too.

He's going to stay in Turin for a few days looking for a home, good news, his family will be coming to Turin with him.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicko :) :weee: Where you been all week hombre, if anyone was appropiate to break this story, I would have thought its you, instead you been outdone by Tommy-chan and pair of curtains.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think he's as ugly as Storari whose pic is used as avatar frequently in this forum :D
Its all about the hideous scar, otherwise he is pretty much just an average looking guy with a goofy daft smile.

And take that back, Storari is evoking his inner Beegee-ness :cool:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicko :) :weee: Where you been all week hombre, if anyone was appropiate to break this story, I would have thought its you, instead you been outdone by Tommy-chan and pair of curtains.

he disappeared because he predicted we wouldnt get tevez a few days ago :p he was waiting for the hysteria to settle and hopefully erase that from our memories :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not as big a fan as I used to be, sure, but at least with Juve there is a reason to stay close for this name brings a decade of memories while with you, it's only getting more and more disappointing.
I'm really not in the mood to argue with nobody right now, Hoori, but I'm sad to hear that from you.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Work man :D

I'm just glad its all resolved. The transfer market seems quite dull now to be honest. Baring Ogbonna I think any potential move now depends on who we sell.

- - - Updated - - -

he disappeared because he predicted we wouldnt get tevez a few days ago :p he was waiting for the hysteria to settle and hopefully erase that from our memories :D
When I say something, expect the opposite :D except for Ogbonna of course :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He did? :lol: Damn, Manchester resident and being so wrong on a City player, gotta hurt :D But I love my ladyboy amigo anyways :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Work man :D

I'm just glad its all resolved. The transfer market seems quite dull now to be honest. Baring Ogbonna I think any potential move now depends on who we sell.

I like it boring, huge relief to get this signing done, and so early, honestly last two summers have been a nerve wreck for me in waiting around for the elusive top attack signing. Now we arent even in July yet and its done :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)