Carlos Tevez (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
First of all, i'm happy with Tevez.. Great player and a hard worker.. But the no 10 jersey? I can't deal with that.. That jersey is magical and only players who can become legends @ Juve should get that shirt.. Why not no 11? De Ceglie as no 11 is terrible and i think he'll leave anyway..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
First of all, i'm happy with Tevez.. Great player and a hard worker.. But the no 10 jersey? I can't deal with that.. That jersey is magical and only players who can become legends @ Juve should get that shirt.. Why not no 11? De Ceglie as no 11 is terrible and i think he'll leave anyway..
It's a good move from financial point of view. Most likely sale of yerseys will offset costs of bringing him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So is the Jovetic deal pretty much off now? I think I would explode if we signed him after getting Tevez and Ogbonna also :tuttosport:
Well there are those who claim the Jovetic deal is still very much on :klin:

I'm doubting it, but there's still plenty of time left in the mercato, and if we can somehow make them accept a couple of players + cash, you never know.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Two last things for Marotta:

1) Sign Ogbonna
2) Sell Matri to Milan for 10M.

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez can participate in the SuperCoppa against Lazio, right?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Bravissima! :tup:

But I thougt you didn't support this club anymore? You shouldn't take it this hard. ;)
Not as big a fan as I used to be, sure, but at least with Juve there is a reason to stay close for this name brings a decade of memories while with you, it's only getting more and more disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)