Carlos Tevez (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Whoever is upset about Tevez getting the #10 have to move on.

You're just stuck in the past. This is a new era of Juventus.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man it feels weird, I don't know how to react. I'm ecstatic Tevez is here, and anywhere he would go he could easily claim the #10 shirt and have it. But OUR #10, man, it feels like it's too soon. Damn....well I hope he wears it proudly.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I think they gave him number 10 so he has in mind who is his predecessor and how DP behaved.Its big obligation for Tevez to continue carrying that number with dignity.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
the fact that he chose the number is 10 shows that he really wants to take this seriously
yeah, I mean surely this isn't something taken lightly by all parties.. so it's probably a joint decision. I have faith he can lead us to the promised land (and Arturo) :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Man it feels weird, I don't know how to react. I'm ecstatic Tevez is here, and anywhere he would go he could easily claim the #10 shirt and have it. But OUR #10, man, it feels like it's too soon. Damn....well I hope he wears it proudly.
Exactly how I feel.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'm sorry but if tevez isnt the one to get the number 10 shirt then who should have it ghost??? giovinco?? come on... tevez is worthy of wearing this shirt.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Whoever is upset about Tevez getting the #10 have to move on.

You're just stuck in the past. This is a new era of Juventus.
Not as simple as that man, it's fucking symbol not just a number. I'm not saying he shouldn't take it. He deserves to wear any number he wants tbh, but its too soon for me. I'm talking like a little bitch but man, it hurts, this is my childhood right there, ever since I watched football I've always seen that number on Ale and no one else. And now someone comes along and takes it feels very very very weird, coulda been Messi ffs and I'd still would feel weird about it, there is emotional attachement to the number and the name that was written on top of it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
yall are a bunch of queers. gettin overly attached to #10.

we are juve fans. not a bunch of numerical nerds. 'cept me and deneb and maybe martin but he's not a juve fan :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Not as simple as that man, it's fucking symbol not just a number. I'm not saying he shouldn't take it. He deserves to wear any number he wants tbh, but its too soon for me. I'm talking like a little bitch but man, it hurts, this is my childhood right there, ever since I watched football I've always seen that number on Ale and no one else. And now someone comes along and takes it feels very very very weird, coulda been Messi ffs and I'd still would feel weird about it, there is emotional attachement to the number and the name that was written on top of it.
:agree: I think it's just the fact that someone else is wearing Ale's number.. it's all we've known really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)