Carlos Tevez (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally,such a joy to see him here,smiling,looking happy with the fans.....TEVEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Imagine opposition players lined up in the player tunnel. Standing next to warrior-beasts such as Tevez, Vidal, Chiellini, Licht, Barzagli etc. They'll shit their pants :lol2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The fans will love him back. The guy will feel welcomed and i hope that when he comes to us, and see how serious this club is, and how important is for the team to maintain excelency... he will just want to deliver even more.

Ill say this, and not because im a juve fan... But IMO, this team is one of the very few "classic" football teams. A team which is not still in the oil and media circus.... but a team that puts excellency and tradition above anything.

This team is a good team for any player that wants to reach football excelency and is not only for the looks and the money.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I loved this comment: "let me end your argument with a simple comment: Juventus obliges any player to behave, those guys are serious, they don't joke."

Juve :touched:
This one is better:

"does goal.com actaully think tevez will do anything crazy on a team with leaders like buffon and pirlo?"

By a Bayern fan :D.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
The fans will love him back. The guy will feel welcomed and i hope that when he comes to us, and see how serious this club is, and how important is for the team to maintain excelency... he will just want to deliver even more.

Ill say this, and not because im a juve fan... But IMO, this team is one of the very few "classic" football teams. A team which is not still in the oil and media circus.... but a team that puts excellency and tradition above anything.

This team is a good team for any player that wants to reach football excelency and is not only for the looks and the money.
:mark: well said!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I remember somebody linking an Arturo Vidal facebook update yesterday saying "Bienvenidos Carlitos !".

Think of the work rate of these two alone: it's like Juve will be playing 13 vs 11

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
who dat? didn't follow juve at that time anyways.

I've had boners for lot of good Argie strikers. Finally one arrives :touched:
Esnaider Brah. Back in the day, came in as this unknown, but didn't really deliver either. Was a bencher for a while. Lippi barely used him.

:tup:

@baggio will take care of that for you

:baggio:
Bring it, J. Bring it.

What's most surprising in this thread is that people don't know who Cheryl Cole is. She's the top player of beauties.
Fuckin eh. That's what you call a stunner. Nargi is so overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)