Carlos Tevez (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Just sensationalist reporting, aka. bullshit. Says Tevez has 250 hours of community service to do and that it could jeopardize the entire deal.

Don't see why it would? If he absolutely must go through with the community service, 250 hours ain't exactly a lot.

Worst case scenario, the deal goes through and he has to stay behind to finish that bullshit and we play Llorente - Giovinco in the meantime :claire:
Yeah, what does the UK gov't care who he's contracted to so long as he serves his sentence (i.e. if they're even pressed for him to have it done before the leaves the country)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, what does the UK gov't care who he's contracted to so long as he serves his sentence (i.e. if they're even pressed for him to have it done before the leaves the country)
Yep, they can't do shit about that. He might have to stay behind to finish up the community service, but that's all there is to it.

If we pull out of the deal just because of that, we're retards.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exaaaaaaactly how I feel right now sheiky :lol: Just woke up, and first thing I get is this news being tx msged to me by multiple footie fan friends, didnt think I would be THIS excited, but I defenitely am, being AGES since he we had a great attacker, and besides his mental midget attitude off the pitch (on it he is great), Tevez is pretty much the ideal 2nd forward you can wish for (him and Suarez, with Carlos being the more creative one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)