Carlos Tevez (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Tevez & Llorente couldn't even have imagined in their wildest dreams that they'd play together one day :D
I think Llorente is pretty happy about it. Tevez doesn't give a shit. He already played with the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney, Aguero, Dzeko and the great Martin Palermo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
With the team we're assembling, I really hope Cavani is staying put and that Inter and Milan strengthens. We need strong (enough) rivals, to keep ourselves from getting bored :D
#juventinoproblems

I wonder how it feels to be them - absolutely no hope, no prospect of winning anything major for at least the next 3 years. All thanks to Juve.

Even at our worst, there wasn't this much despair. There was always the feeling that next year could be better. Not for them, uhuh. We got this shit on lock.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
#juventinoproblems

I wonder how it feels to be them - absolutely no hope, no prospect of winning anything major for at least the next 3 years. All thanks to Juve.

Even at our worst, there wasn't this much despair. There was always the feeling that next year could be better. Not for them, uhuh. We got this shit on lock.
Well, Balotelli is gonna score something close to 20 penalties next season, but still: Yep, I think you're right :D

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Tevez & Llorente couldn't even have imagined in their wildest dreams that they'd play together one day :D
Llorente? Tevez checks this guy out on youtube now as we speak.

What I really can't imagine now is Carlito-Arturo partnership, crushing and smashing through the middle-right area, this is gonna be mindblowing.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just sensationalist reporting, aka. bullshit. Says Tevez has 250 hours of community service to do and that it could jeopardize the entire deal.

Don't see why it would? If he absolutely must go through with the community service, 250 hours ain't exactly a lot.

Worst case scenario, the deal goes through and he has to stay behind to finish that bullshit and we play Llorente - Giovinco in the meantime :claire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)