Carlos Tevez (167 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wow!Finally!!!!
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
After all that long day full of reports!

And for 9+3mil???!!!WTF!?

Marrota - is a fucking genius!:touched::tup:

Forza Juve!Welcome Carlitos!:beer:
Finally a good forward line!!!!:touched::touched::touched::touched::touched:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
J
Never thought it was possible, but let's wait for him to wear the fetching vest in the medical with a grumpy face. :D

I believe we disagreed over Juve being able to sign Tévez + Jojo, @baggio?
We disagreed over.
A) Tevez-Jojo: which I still stand by.
B) Llorente-Tevez @12m. :)

Halfway there baby. Bring on the Campagne, we are halfway there. :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4212125 said:
LOL you are the person who is mixing it, Tevez is lazy $#@!sucker according to players and his own coach and yet you are talking stupid $#@! here, go eat bukake
Couldn't give a fuck if the player smokes neither, as some top players do. As long as they perform on the day in our shirt they could train one day a fucking week for all I care.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
LOL you are the person who is mixing it, Tevez is lazy cocksucker according to players and his own coach and yet you are talking stupid shit here, go eat bukake
Bukkake is not something that you could eat, RUS. You could swallow cum though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wow!Finally!!!!
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
After all that long day full of reports!

And for 9+3mil???!!!WTF!?

Marrota - is a $#@!ing genius!:touched::tup:

Forza Juve!Welcome Carlitos!:beer:
Finally a good forward line!!!!:touched::touched::touched::touched::touched:
Beppe "Bargains, co-owns,opportunity deals,penny pinching" Marotta for you.

Bu his penny pinching skills are unquestioned IMO.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
LOL you are the person who is mixing it, Tevez is lazy cocksucker according to players and his own coach and yet you are talking stupid shit here, go eat bukake
I think I'll refuse, but thank you.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Just don't fail the medical you fat bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't give a fuck if the player smokes neither, as some top players do. As long as they perform on the day in our shirt they could train one day a fucking week for all I care.
Plus of course you need a rigorous training schedule if you are Padoin or Giaccherini. Not if you're fucking Tevez. Then you just show up on MATCHDAY, score a hatrrick and go back to your dungeon at halftime for a week of bunga bunga, like a dungeonmaster Berlusca can only dream of being.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rus, first of all... his coaches all are being pussies. Apart from Manu, he has been in troll teams (yeh city is a fuking money circus).

Now he is coming to a real football organization. I hope he will get into the work ethic we have here and start bagig the goals.
Im pretty sure he will have one or two issues with Conte in training... but if he keeps delivering.. i think those 2 can get into a deal.....maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)