Carlos Tevez (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I would have said that with our current striker roster..... but with the one u posted earlier...thats a shitton of quality right there.... and taking in consideration the little time he gets...and now facing real quality upfront...
But hey maybe he can trade turnsas our CF with Llorente :D WHo knows.
DP-Quag worked like a charm bro. Tevez-Quag would work IMO, if they ever play together that is. ;)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What if this is all a smokescreen for jojo ? :shifty: can this scenario happen again ?
Viola get to know of this news and be forced to accept our 20m + marrone bid in the end ?
Cant rule it out.needs to pass medical for confirmation.
#party pooper

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Tevez - Llorente starting the game, Vucinic coming off the bench to replace one of them during the games to keep the legs fresh. This immense, IMMENSE.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@Hydde: Man, I can tell you it's not easy surviving choking on the vomit your cum produces. But now that I live, I'd be happy to see that happen. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4211992 said:
:sergio: bullshit transfer :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
Why broski??

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why the fuck was tuz down the whole day for me? You guys seem to have been here.
It was on the whole day.

It only went off for a couple of minutes, like 30min ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4212000 said:
"Tevez will earn 5.5m € per year net, plus some big bonus"

LAzy fat motherfucker who will say someday that life in Turin is boring :
And I predicted 5-6mln... :touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why the $#@! was tuz down the whole day for me? You guys seem to have been here.
Its the main page that is fuked.... you need to enter directly to the forums, skipping the home page with that Giovinco video stealing a carpet.
Happened to me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)