Carlos Tevez (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thats what i hope for our forward line....

But i see Vucinic and quags having problems acceping to be 4th and 5th choice.
Vucinic maybe. Quag don't got nothing to worry about, he's been there, and made it to 2nd choice. :D Tevez-Quag, fuck Brah, that shit is gonna burn some necks.

I'm still :scared: about something fucking up this deal.
Don't be. Try some semen. :gangbang::D

Mar 30, 2006
What a huge signing. Finally we have 2 top strikers. Our team is going to beat insane next season!! Also I love how Tevez cut his insane City salary of 14.4 Million euros to join us. That earns him massive respect from me. Cuz not many people would take such a giant pay cut.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What a huge signing. Finally we have 2 top strikers. Our team is going to beat insane next season!! Also I love how Tevez cut his insane City salary of 14.4 Million euros to join us. That earns him massive respect from me. Cuz not many people would take such a giant pay cut.
Fuck tell me about it. Tevez and Quag on the same team. Immensified.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vucinic maybe. Quag don't got nothing to worry about, he's been there, and made it to 2nd choice. :D Tevez-Quag, $#@! Brah, that $#@! is gonna burn some necks.
I would have said that with our current striker roster..... but with the one u posted earlier...thats a shitton of quality right there.... and taking in consideration the little time he gets...and now facing real quality upfront...
But hey maybe he can trade turnsas our CF with Llorente :D WHo knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)