Carlos Tevez (164 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
If I remember correctly, Lopez was mentioned again in yesterdays edition of Tuttosport. That's probably one of the best panic buys there is for us, he is miles ahead of clowns like Bendtner and Borriello.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If I remember correctly, Lopez was mentioned again in yesterdays edition of Tuttosport. That's probably one of the best panic buys there is for us, he is miles ahead of clowns like Bendtner and Borriello.
LISANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There are no good Asian players. A typical racist comment by Zach :touched:

ID, Baggio, and I will burn the society and their sauna if Marotta fails to deliver this summer :stuckup:
Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is wrong with you and your asshole douchebag comment ?

Name me 1 Asian player who's performances at CLUB level would justify a place in juventus team currently ?

Name me 5 asian players who are european quality ?

Fucking shut the fuck up with calling everything racist. If i'm saying Haiti are amateurs, are you gonna call that racist to ?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is wrong with you and your asshole douchebag comment ?

Name me 1 Asian player who's performances at CLUB level would justify a place in juventus team currently ?

Name me 5 asian players who are european quality ?

Fucking shut the fuck up with calling everything racist. If i'm saying Haiti are amateurs, are you gonna call that racist to ?
Kagawa

Kagawa, Honda, Hasebe, Ki Sung-Yueng, Nagatomo etc

Racism is generalisation, you are generalising. Hence racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)