Carlos Tevez (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
]
I know what you're feeling, but it's not necessarily the way it appears. Too early to say where we really stand because effectively, two of our targets are still being pursued hard by us.
Either ways, however things may be I hope this is the last season this thing being in this club.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You know there's a possibility we could still end up with Tevez, Jojo, Ogbonna, Zuniga/Kolarov and Berardi? :D
There were also the possibility of signing Aguero, Dzeko, RVP, Ibra man the list is long. Even if he does pull it off, fire his ass.

this is really funny to me becuase it confirmed how much of a troll marotta is for pissing off one of the most chill guys around here :D
I've been dry lately that's why. :D
Marotta deserves no credit. :stuckup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
this is really funny to me becuase it confirmed how much of a troll marotta is for pissing off one of the most chill guys around here :D
Oh man, I still remember how I flew off the handle the last two summers when we failed on Alves, and then failed on RvP and signed Bendtner. It was like a tumultuous relationship, reading the news everyday to end up with such shit. But in my defense, I only reacted that angrily on the last day. Mid June is too early to be flying off the handle for our own health. :D

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
So all this panic because @Nicholas posted some stuff from a City scout? No other bad news, links, sources? Come on, the apparent scout may have some points there but things change.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
There were also the possibility of signing Aguero, Dzeko, RVP, Ibra man the list is long. Even if he does pull it off, fire his ass.p:
bro, I'm probably more anti-Marrotta than you are, but don't be losing your cool so early. The next ten days will give us a better reflection of the situation. And I'm pretty sure we are not going to leave things very late this mercato.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
There were also the possibility of signing Aguero, Dzeko, RVP, Ibra man the list is long. Even if he does pull it off, fire his ass.

I've been dry lately that's why. :D
Marotta deserves no credit. :stuckup:
then listen to "put it on" by the master of chill bob marley

Oh man, I still remember how I flew off the handle the last two summers when we failed on Alves, and then failed on RvP and signed Bendtner. It was like a tumultuous relationship, reading the news everyday to end up with such shit. But in my defense, I only reacted that angrily on the last day. Mid June is too early to be flying off the handle for our own health. :D
i think we have 4 more weeks, after that we toast

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I mean, nothing against @Nicholas and as I've said, probably some of the stuff the scout said are true but not necessarily. Things change from day to day. Still, @Nicholas is my favorite transfer guru.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
bro, I'm probably more anti-Marrotta than you are, but don't be losing your cool so early. The next ten days will give us a better reflection of the situation. And I'm pretty sure we are not going to leave things very late this mercato.
Yea man, I get you, but this guy has been failing miserably at his number one goal for two seasons now, and it gets to you when Arsenal outbids you for a top striker you've been running after. It's like loosing to b-ball game to someone with no arms.

then listen to "put it on" by the master of chill bob marley
Feel them spiiiiriiiits! Feeeeel them spiiriiits! Lord I thank you. :D

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Yeah, he's not posting a lot. Probably it has to do with the fact that it seems like Marotta is on leave to and letting JoJo, Tevez and Higuain slipping away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)