Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think RVP has done at Utd, far more than he ever did at Arsenal. We considered him a risk when buying him ourselves. And we're doing the same with Tevez, who comes across as a player in decline, when in reality he's at a club that's done nothing to get the best out of him, signing high profile strikers every season to create imbalance and insecurity, not the conditions players thrive in.

- - - Updated - - -

Easily.
How exactly was the epl player of the year a risk ?
The problem is that wage he's on,we couldnt afford it

Tevez however, when is the last time he won a personal award ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
No, an on form Tevez. Which we are saying a part of the reason for his decline has been the conditions at City and his poor relationship with the club..
The chance of Tevez going back to his form, which has been missing mind you the last 3-4 years. Is very little.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:kiss: I still love you man, even though you are one misguided fool :heart: :D

- - - Updated - - -

:confused: :wth: Who gives a fuck about personal awards? You can will all the personal accolades in the world, but if your team wins nothing, it counts for shit. This is football, not tennis, MMA, or ping pong.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How exactly was the epl player of the year a risk ?
The problem is that wage he's on,we couldnt afford it

I don't know. But I'm guessing that him not having completed more than 1 of 8 seasons at his time with Arsenal may have something to do with it. Those same people are probably against a Tevez move today.

Oh and Marrotta actually came out and said that Juve's problem with that RVP deal was that they didn't want to pay 30m for a player on the last year of his contract, but I'm sure you know why it fell through.

- - - Updated - - -

The chance of Tevez going back to his form, which has been missing mind you the last 3-4 years. Is very little.
I could be wrong about this but Pirlo's best season since 2006 happened last year when he changed teams.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh and Marrotta actually came out and said that Juve's problem with that RVP deal was that they didn't want to pay 30m for a player on the last year of his contract, but I'm sure you know why it fell through.
No, tell us. I assume it wasn't because of the €30m fee or €14m salary he gets at United?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know. But I'm guessing that him not having completed more than 1 of 8 seasons at his time with Arsenal may have something to do with it. Those same people are probably against a Tevez move today.

- - - Updated - - -

I could be wrong about this but Pirlo's best season since 2006 happened last year when he changed teams.
As above? @JuveJay.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pirlo stopped playing 2009.
Even though i think his best season was 2006 before signing for us, and we accomodate this point if view, isnt that still two seasons of almost nothing? Tevez has still shown some signs of life last season, so there's absolutely nothing to suggest he won't be revitalised playing for a new team. You're a Llorente fan and we both know that last season for him was a disaster, that doesn't mean hes not going to recapture form, does it?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would there be? Some people seem to still think that the RVP deal fell through due to wages. I disagree with that. I think and believe the primary reason is the one Marrotta gave:

“I have regrets about Van Persie, but it would have been a bad choice for the club if we had paid €30million for a player who would haveseen his contract expire next year,’ Marotta told Tuttosport.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man I hate this one eye'd goblin, fucking useless. When from Ibra to fucking signing the fucking Zaza's of the world, not even a full ownership probably. This isn't Sampdoria for fuck sakes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Even though i think his best season was 2006 before signing for us, and we accomodate this point if view, isnt that still two seasons of almost nothing? Tevez has still shown some signs of life last season, so there's absolutely nothing to suggest he won't be revitalised playing for a new team. You're a Llorente fan and we both know that last season for him was a disaster, that doesn't mean hes not going to recapture form, does it?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would there be? Some people seem to still think that the RVP deal fell through due to wages. I disagree with that. I think and believe the primary reason is the one Marrotta gave:

“I have regrets about Van Persie, but it would have been a bad choice for the club if we had paid €30million for a player who would haveseen his contract expire next year,’ Marotta told Tuttosport.
The primary reason definitely killed it. Add the wage issue and it is like running over the dead remains with a tank.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Beppe say relax. :D
I'm not even kidding man. How do you spend money on a player like Ogbonna who isn't necessary to our cause ATM, when you are dire need of a striker. Arsenal might seal the deal at 26-27mil and we offered what? 22? Can't go higher or the stadium will crumble and our future is ruined? Like what the fuck?!?! Same shit with Jovetic. You want him go fucking GET HIM!!!!
And the Tevez deal, shit literally fell on his lap and was ready to blow him but fucker just can't get hard.

Just for his sake I hope he fails miserably in this mercato and that this summer is the last we hear from him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm not even kidding man. How do you spend money on a player like Ogbonna who isn't necessary to our cause ATM, when you are dire need of a striker. Arsenal might seal the deal at 26-27mil and we offered what? 22? Can't go higher or the stadium will crumble and our future is ruined? Like what the fuck?!?! Same shit with Jovetic. You want him go fucking GET HIM!!!!
And the Tevez deal, shit literally fell on his lap and was ready to blow him but fucker just can't get hard.

Just for his sake I hope he fails miserably in this mercato and that this summer is the last we hear from him.
'Our terms'

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The primary reason definitely killed it. Add the wage issue and it is like running over the dead remains with a tank.
Sure, but it's pretty tiring when the know it all's show up and say that we couldn't afford RvP's wages and that's why we didn't buy him. Or Beppe is good for us coz he'd never pay 7m wages, which is what we were rumoured to be paying the player in this deal. And while it's a fact that we were after him, my reading is that we'd agreed terms with the player in the hope that we could get away with a lower transfer fee, which is where Arsenal refused and we pulled the plug.

- - - Updated - - -

I know what you're feeling, but it's not necessarily the way it appears. Too early to say where we really stand because effectively, two of our targets are still being pursued hard by us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)