Carlos Tevez (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I don't see how we could let bilan get Tevez.. not only are we losing out but we're letting maybe our biggest scudetto rival to get a WC player for dirt cheap.
i would hate it as well but for all we know both clubs are pretty much offering the same... if he chooses milan over juve despite equal wage offers then there is nothing we can do.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Tevez better then Falcao? Van Persie? Lewandowski? Aguero?
He'd don't even make it into my top 10.
maybe, yes, definitely yes and yes.

- - - Updated - - -

i would hate it as well but for all we know both clubs are pretty much offering the same... if he chooses milan over juve despite equal wage offers then there is nothing we can do.
Of course, but I don't see us losing him because of that. We always could offer him 0.5m-1m more but more likely Marotta will just back down.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Of course, but I don't see us losing him because of that. We always could offer him 0.5m-1m more but more likely Marotta will just back down.
of course you can always offer more but when a ambitious player has the choice between joining juve or milan on equal terms he really should choose juve or fuck off ^^

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The only one maybe better is Falcao, on form Tevez is better than the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

of course you can always offer more but when a ambitious player has the choice between joining juve or milan on equal terms he really should choose juve or fuck off ^^
I don't see that happening though, since 'we don't get into bidding wars'.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
The only one maybe better is Falcao, on form Tevez is better than the rest.
An on form Tevez?
Can you still remember that?
My memory only goes back 3 seasons, and I don't remember him being on form in this period.

Only a complaining Tevez thay he wants to leave, that he is homesick, that he wants to play in the Argentinian league, that he misses his family, that he wants more money, but on form, nah, been too long.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't make me want to change my post, I am sorry.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Having said that I think as long as Tevez isn't homesick he's not the sort to cause trouble like Cassano.

I don't really want to guess the future at this stage, plenty of time yet, and probably the most interesting 2-3 weeks to come next.
Yea, I'd like to think the next ten days is going to unlock one scenario for us.

Also, Tevez might like playing in Italy with the winter break allowing him a quick trip home in the middle of the season. Only thing is you have to make sure he comes back.
:lol:

I don't see how we could let bilan get Tevez.. not only are we losing out but we're letting maybe our biggest scudetto rival to get a WC player for dirt cheap.
A lot of people seem to think we are certain scudetto winners next season. Huge mistake IMO. Especially if they get in on our transfer targets. Since we have no money for bigger signings than Tevez at 12m. Or anyone at 22m....

Tevez better then Falcao? Van Persie? Lewandowski? Aguero?
He'd don't even make it into my top 10.
Tevez on form has probably lost on age to someone like Falcao and maybe Aguero if you like. But he's better than RVP and Lewandowski if he's fit and on form. No two ways about it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A lot of people seem to think we are certain scudetto winners next season. Huge mistake IMO. Especially if they get in on our transfer targets. Since we have no money for bigger signings than Tevez at 12m. Or anyone at 22m....
:agree: Don't think the gap will be so big like this season. A lot of changes, and bilan with Tevez-Balotelli would be very dangerous. Dare I say better than Ibra tbh.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Where is this 'on form" tevez ?
I havent seen the same on form tevez since the last two years and it cud be for a reason.
Juve is a very different proposition from City as a club from the ground up. No-nonsense all the way. It's kind of like how Balotelli/Cassano would not misbehave at a club like Milan, the way they did in england and at Samp for eg.

Also, Conte as a figurehead is a little different as a proposition from Mancini according to me.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
lewandowski? :howler: aguero has been underwhelming and tevez has been more decisive over their tenures at city. the way I see it there are 2 camps here, those who see the guy play and those who saw his wiki page.
It's not like he's lost anything game-wise.. he's still devastating. City were pretty poor anyway this season. Maybe just a small lack of hunger on his part due to the circumstances at city/manchester/mancini etc.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Who's to say a change of scenery wouldn't :gsol:rejuvenate:gsol: him? ;) He's 29 so it's not like he's past his peak either.
Doubt this would change his homesickness.
Tevez on form has probably lost on age to someone like Falcao and maybe Aguero if you like. But he's better than RVP and Lewandowski if he's fit and on form. No two ways about it.
Please, better the RvP, the guy scores goals for fun, made ManU own the EPL ths year by a massive lead.
Lewa can be discussed, agreed.
lewandowski? :howler: aguero has been underwhelming and tevez has been more decisive over their tenures at city. the way I see it there are 2 camps here, those who see the guy play and those who saw his wiki page.
So a Tevez who hasn't bene on form for 3 years gets your approval, but Aguero who wasn't good for the last 6 months, is worse, sure.
And to make things clear, I think that my tv provider broadcasts about every match from City so I definately have had my share of Tevez the last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)