Carlos Tevez (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shouldline31

May 9, 2012
I bring some bad news this morning that could be devastating not only for this market but our season also:

The scout I know at City informed me Tevez wants to go to Milan the agreement he has with us was a ploy by his agent and the player himself to force Milan's hand in negotiations, it looks like that has worked.

On the Jovetic front, Marotta has 3 weeks to close the deal, this is the deadline City have given Malaga and Isco to decide, if he doesn't join City, they'll make a move for Jovetic with an offer of 25 million cash.

On Higuain, the player looks set to join Arsenal after we've given up. Madrid were happy to let him go for 22 million but with a promise Vidal would go to them in twelve months. Marotta refused and Madrid then demanded atleast 25 million in cash which we cannot afford.

Some good news, before signing Fernandinho, City made a mega offer for Vidal to the player himself, 10 million per season and to Juventus, the offer would've been a club record fee higher than what we sold Zidane for but the player and club refused.
so Marotta will ruin this mercatto again, *#uck :cry:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Funny thing is: 6 or more months ago, people would have been fine with it, some even ecstatic. Now, not so much.
I know.

People actually wanted us to sign one striker. When we signed Llorente after only a couple of weeks they totally forgot about it and asked/ask for a world class SS.

I said long time ago I'm not gonna be surprised if he's our only signing for attack. Mirko - Llorente to be our partnership.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I know.

People actually wanted us to sign one striker. When we signed Llorente after only a couple of weeks they totally forgot about it and asked/ask for a world class SS.

I said long time ago I'm not gonna be surprised if he's our only signing for attack. Mirko - Llorente to be our partnership.
What do you expect then? Llorente, Ogbonna, Zuniga and 15-20M spend on youngsters?

That sounds like an awful Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)