Carlos Tevez (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I bring some bad news this morning that could be devastating not only for this market but our season also:

The scout I know at City informed me Tevez wants to go to Milan the agreement he has with us was a ploy by his agent and the player himself to force Milan's hand in negotiations, it looks like that has worked.

On the Jovetic front, Marotta has 3 weeks to close the deal, this is the deadline City have given Malaga and Isco to decide, if he doesn't join City, they'll make a move for Jovetic with an offer of 25 million cash.

On Higuain, the player looks set to join Arsenal after we've given up. Madrid were happy to let him go for 22 million but with a promise Vidal would go to them in twelve months. Marotta refused and Madrid then demanded atleast 25 million in cash which we cannot afford.

Some good news, before signing Fernandinho, City made a mega offer for Vidal to the player himself, 10 million per season and to Juventus, the offer would've been a club record fee higher than what we sold Zidane for but the player and club refused.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think you mean bad rumours instead of bad news :D

Edit: though I have to say the part about Tevez sounds very credible. Because I had been thinking along those lines myself basically :D

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I bring some bad news this morning that could be devastating not only for this market but our season also:

The scout I know at City informed me Tevez wants to go to Milan the agreement he has with us was a ploy by his agent and the player himself to force Milan's hand in negotiations, it looks like that has worked.

On the Jovetic front, Marotta has 3 weeks to close the deal, this is the deadline City have given Malaga and Isco to decide, if he doesn't join City, they'll make a move for Jovetic with an offer of 25 million cash.

On Higuain, the player looks set to join Arsenal after we've given up. Madrid were happy to let him go for 22 million but with a promise Vidal would go to them in twelve months. Marotta refused and Madrid then demanded atleast 25 million in cash which we cannot afford.

Some good news, before signing Fernandinho, City made a mega offer for Vidal to the player himself, 10 million per season and to Juventus, the offer would've been a club record fee higher than what we sold Zidane for but the player and club refused.
I don't believe a word you just said...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We will, once those all become official :p then we can quote that post, the only one I don't think isn't credible is the Jovetic one and I think he was just fucking with my emotions :p

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe a word you just said...
That's fine mate, you're free to believe it or not.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We will, once those all become official :p then we can quote that post, the only one I don't think isn't credible is the Jovetic one and I think he was just fucking with my emotions :p
But you still wouldn't know.

Regardless of where Higuain ends up, there will be no way to "know" what exactly happened. It's all rumours & hearsay.

On a sidenote: don't forget what I told you weeks/months ago. In the end, it's going to be Jovetic who joins us :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

The Jovetic one is the only thing that sounds plausible, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)