Carlos Tevez (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ummm... Llorente coming here for free was more due to Bilbao's stubbornness and rather awkward policies than marotta's "sheer brilliant negotiating tactics".
Lol

That's a very warped view of things,but whatever floats your boat buddy.

Perhaps we should have activated the release clause, maybe then everyone would have "rated" the transfer better eh?

Mar 30, 2006
We have the succes, reputation, quality and image of a topclub

We have the income, of an average european team

We are currently the 8th most valuable club in the world so I think that's pretty good considering we were in Serie B in 2006 and only just made it back to the CL after coming 7th 2 years in a row. We also had 17% growth and will keep rising as we keep winning and playing in the CL. So bright future!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So he's working like a mid-table director by aiming high? :undecide:
Link that aiming high bit to the results in the categories he's aiming high in. I thought as much. :undecide:

When you want your terms, or don't go into bidding wars, it actually shows you don't have the experience or competence to negotiate those deals. Top clubs have a very different mentality when approaching such deals. But then, we don't have the money. Sigh.

Ummm... Llorente coming here for free was more due to Bilbao's stubbornness and rather awkward policies than marotta's "sheer brilliant negotiating tactics".
Yea, true. I don't see what amazing work Marrotta did on that transfer, given that he tried to close the player at 18-20m the year before and failed. The player needed in a big way last year has come one season later, has hardly played, is out of form, and is now the top earning member of the team. Credit for signing him on a free, but to say its our terms or this is the top player is a bit of a stretch.

Lol

Perhaps we should have activated the release clause, maybe then everyone would have "rated" the transfer better eh?
Refer above.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
And we can thank Raiola for Pogba too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Leverkeusen for not being d-bags to their fans by not selling Vidal to Bayern.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And we can thank Raiola for Pogba too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Leverkeusen for not being d-bags to their fans by not selling Vidal to Bayern.
Or Pirlo who was basically shown the door by Milan.
Barzagli for 350,000. Nevermind that he came in as a substitute for Legrottaglie that winter.

It's all Beppe that we went from 7th to first place, and won two titles and QF in the CL. It would've been all Del Neri, had we stayed in seventh place and got knocked out of the coppa QF.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Barzagli for 350,000. Nevermind that he came in as a substitute for Legrottaglie that winter.

It's all Beppe that we went from 7th to first place, and won two titles and QF in the CL. It would've been all Del Neri, had we stayed in seventh place and got knocked out of the coppa QF.
For sure, Beppe is way more important than Conte.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol

Your avatar reminds me of Radekas cat avatar. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

They just look at you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Link that aiming high bit to the results in the categories he's aiming high in. I thought as much. :undecide:

When you want your terms, or don't go into bidding wars, it actually shows you don't have the experience or competence to negotiate those deals. Top clubs have a very different mentality when
What you said made no sense, and now even less after the arse-covering attempt.

I'd like to see other examples of clubs who have similar financial power to sign top players due to their 'experience and competence'. It's money, nothing really else.

I'm also glad that we've now established Marotta can take no credit for any deals :lol: It's not like you to take an ultra-exaggerated view of a topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)