Carlos Tevez (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Aguero and RvP being the two prime examples. It's one thing to inquire, and completely another to have spent the summer chasing that player. RvP's case in particular.
Here's the thing, early on last summer Marotta literally said that we were no longer in the race for RVP. Same thing happened with Aguëro. Yet people choose to deny that & instead believe that we keep trying for the rest of the summer (helped by endless stories in the media that are based on nothing at all). Suit yourself, I guess.

We're gonna keep going round in circles anyway, so I didn't quote the rest of your post.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
This year he has admitted in as many words Buck, that we want Jovetic or Higuain and it looks again to be all words. Jovetic I actually feel very sorry for he's the one player who has actually said he wants to join Juventus and I've no doubt Marotta and his agent told him to do that interview with Gazzetta, not only that he rejected huge wages from Arsenal in the hope we make a move and what is Marotta doing? Nothing.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Here's the thing, early on last summer Marotta literally said that we were no longer in the race for RVP. Same thing happened with Aguëro. Yet people choose to deny that & instead believe that we keep trying for the rest of the summer (helped by endless stories in the media that are based on nothing at all). Suit yourself, I guess.

We're gonna keep going round in circles anyway, so I didn't quote the rest of your post.
that's supposed to make us feel relieved? so marotta spent most of the rest of last summer mercato time and done what exactly, before berbatov and bentdner? :crazy:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

It's obvious that whe comes out and says that we are no longer in the race to sign a player happens directly when he fails or when the race becomes with someone else. The same thing will happen with all the players that we are already linked with this summer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How proven were Diego, Amauri, and Melo compared to Tevez? .... That's what I thought you lowly Marotta apologist.
That's what ownage looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

veratti different purpose than pogba.

veratti represent future of italian football. he could be juve's image italian to appeal domestically to fans instead of casper.
And he's the more likely of the two to stay at Juve for the long haul, hence a better long term investment.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing that will make a good defense when we are discussing this next year. I also think you forgot to mention the article where Marrotta said himself that he regretted the RvP deal falling through. Also what you're effectively saying is we weren't chasing RvP over the summer, which then makes Marrotta look even worse, that we had all that time (considering we weren't in the RvP race which concluded around the 18th of August) and still ended up with Bendtner.

You're right, this is going to go around in circles.

It's obvious that whe comes out and says that we are no longer in the race to sign a player happens directly when he fails or when the race becomes with someone else. The same thing will happen with all the players that we are already linked with this summer.
Our terms. No bidding wars. Somethhing's gotta give this season. If Higuain and Jovetic are out of our reach financially, we have no business wasting time on them.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
This year he has admitted in as many words Buck, that we want Jovetic or Higuain and it looks again to be all words. Jovetic I actually feel very sorry for he's the one player who has actually said he wants to join Juventus and I've no doubt Marotta and his agent told him to do that interview with Gazzetta, not only that he rejected huge wages from Arsenal in the hope we make a move and what is Marotta doing? Nothing.
It´s not even a week ago Jovetic did that interview, and you´re already shitting bricks because nothing has happend yet?

My god you must be naive if you think a deal between two sworn enemys can be concluded within a week.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Obviously, Jovetic thing is gonna need to drag for a while.

Its not the club goes like "oh shit, now we must let him go for free"

No, its the pressure of the summer mercato closing, and the player getting frustrated not allowed to move,and fiorentina knowing he'll have a bad season, possibly upset the dressing room, beeing payd to much, and dropping in market value.
Its then when stuff happens

Nick should know, he's probably high for a week now

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Obviously, Jovetic thing is gonna need to drag for a while.

Its not the club goes like "oh shit, now we must let him go for free"

No, its the pressure of the summer mercato closing, and the player getting frustrated not allowed to move,and fiorentina knowing he'll have a bad season, possibly upset the dressing room, beeing payd to much, and dropping in market value.
Its then when stuff happens

Nick should know, he's probably high for a week now
That deal is not going to drag so long if it's linked to Gomez's arrival. They're going to have to wrap it up mid July latest IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)