Carlos Tevez (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Enough of this bullshit Top Player talk, we dont need one we already have Quag
Sarcasm is the highest form of wit. (When used correctly).

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are serene about the Tevez deal even though Galliani has gotten involved.
- Di Marzio

:D
Lol what does that even mean? Such a random news quote.

Picturing the journo saying "and in other news Juve are serene even though Naples is flooded"

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's a Barca rumor. :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm beginning to think that meeting wasn't for Tevez primarily.

I'm sure his name was tossed around and stuff, but I think Joorabchian offered Galliani, Julio Cesar and Cebler.

I find it hard to believe that Galliani would sign someone like Tevez, who has gigantic wages for a league like Serie A, especially after he sold Ibra and Thiago Silva last summer because they weren't financially affordable anymore.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
On Tevez, what would be his rumored transfer fee? His wages would be high (5-6m after accepting a pay cut). My guess is as good as yours, 10-15? (given he has only 1 year left on his contract)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I must be the only one who approves of the "we won't get dragged into a bidding war for Tevez" bit :D

It isn't. It's just common sense of business men like Marotta or Agnelli, but obviously they don't have your kind of experience. They should throw all the work on the wages of the last 3 years out the door naturally.
Exactly. If you spend 3 years trying to balance everything in terms of salaries, the 4h year you have to forget about that & start handing out the expensive contracts you were getting rid of in the first place. It's the road to success!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I must be the only one who approves of the "we won't get dragged into a bidding war for Tevez" bit :D

Exactly. If you spend 3 years trying to balance everything in terms of salaries, the 4h year you have to forget about that & start handing out the expensive contracts you were getting rid of in the first place. It's the road to success!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)