Carlos Tevez (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
There's no way he's asking for 10mln. He's getting 8 at the moment, I don't think any club will pay that much, let alone increased wages.
It makes sense considering he won't cost alot, so that's the angle his agent is probably coming from. Less fee but we want higher wages.

Also Juventus won't go over 4.5 million for anyone, and Tevez won't accept that.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt they would be bothering to even speak to Italian clubs if Tevez was requesting a basic wage of more than 6m.

And relaistically I think they'd struggle to get any Italian side to pay more than 5m.
They've met with Monaco aswell. No doubt PSG will probably come knocking. I doubt he's that keen on a move to Italy if it means dropping over 4 million in wages.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I doubt they would be bothering to even speak to Italian clubs if Tevez was requesting a basic wage of more than 6m.

And relaistically I think they'd struggle to get any Italian side to pay more than 5m.
I agree.

It makes sense considering he won't cost alot, so that's the angle his agent is probably coming from. Less fee but we want higher wages.

Also Juventus won't go over 4.5 million for anyone, and Tevez won't accept that.
No it doesn't make any sense. He has not been a star player who's 23yo and who can chase higher wages at this point.

There's no way any club would offer him 8mln at this point IMO (bar Monaco/PSG).

I think he's gonna have to take a paycut where ever he goes.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Meh. I don't think we were ever seriously interested anyway. Which is lame yes, but it looks like our targets are elsewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. I don't think we were ever seriously interested anyway. Which is lame yes, but it looks like our targets are elsewhere.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

The more days pass by the more I think we're counting on Vucinic - Llorente for the next season, with Giovinco and Matri as subs.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Let's hope they won't... Then again; the sources about the agreement are just babbling ?
Sure, if we believed most reports every player in Europe would have agreed contracts with Juventus. After what Jovetic said I feel we were behind his actions to do that interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope they won't... Then again; the sources about the agreement are just babbling ?
Sure, if we believed most reports every player in Europe would have agreed contracts with Juventus. After what Jovetic said I feel we were behind his actions to do that interview.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can't wait till the day when Vidal asks for 10m a year because he fuckin' deserves it and has plenty of teams that could offer him that. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)