Carlos Tevez (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tevez wont help Milan. They dont need more attackers they need a better midfield, defence, and goalkeeper. So if they waste money on him then they are dumb
it's milan, they are easily one of the dumbest club in the country already

- - - Updated - - -

oh he'll fit right in with the dancing clowns in milan

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Tevez wont help Milan. They dont need more attackers they need a better midfield, defence, and goalkeeper. So if they waste money on him then they are dumb
:agree:

He's great but they already have a good attack, but that's how they always operate, bring a big name and get their fans excited no matter if they need him or not.

On the other hand for us Llorente + Higuain will mean much more, the difference would be huge over what we currently have.

With the names circulating around Milan, Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina, Serie A will be much more interesting next season, at least for the 2nd and 3nd places. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Milan have been in contact with the agent of Carlos Tevez regarding a possible move, Vice-President Adriano Galliani has revealed.

The Argentine is expected to leave Manchester City this summer given that he is only contracted at the club until 2014.

Juventus have shown an interest in the striker, but Galliani has suggested that the player wouldn’t move to a Diavolo rival.

“Carlitos won’t betray me,” Galliani stated to journalists before showing them a text message from Kia Joorabchian, the 29-year-old’s agent.

“I like Carlitos a lot, because he’s a ‘nasty’ player,” added the San Siro official. “His wages? There will be no problems with Tevez.”

Reports on Sunday suggested that City had offered the Italian club cash and Tevez in return for Stephan El Shaarawy.

“Who says that El Shaarawy will leave? He will not leave,” Galliani responded when asked about City’s interest in the Pharaoh.

Galliani also rejected reports that the club were in discussions with various sides over the sale of Kevin Prince Boateng.

“We have received no offers for him,” Galliani assured.

Tevez-SES

Balo :shifty: :shocked:
@Zacheryah,how do you feel about this move btw ?
Dumbest move ever. Lets replace the most promising forward in the serie a by a player in decay with less then 2 years to go.

If milan do it, they'll confirm their status as feeder team, and i hope for milan that the fans hang galliani and berlul before they make yet another asshole move.

Ah yes machete's. I heard some great story's about those, in africa.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If we are talking about goals and the need for scorers is Tevez an ideal signing in comparison to Higuain?

He is 29 and has three good scoring seasons; one at Corinthians, and his first two at City.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If we are talking about goals and the need for scorers is Tevez an ideal signing in comparison to Higuain?

He is 29 and has three good scoring seasons; one at Corinthians, and his first two at City.
I think the key thing with Tevez is that he offers much more than that. First, his work rate is enormous and it would almost be like having an extra midfielder. Also, he has a great dribbling & passing ability which would allow him to be a great provider for Llorente. Tevez is also one of those players that can create something out of nothing at any time, like Vucinic but way better and more often. Don't think Higuain has that ability much tbh, more just if he is given a chance he will take it. And Tevez could still score a large amount of goals though, maybe just less than Higuain because he would be played in a different role. I think he is better at most things than Higuain besides finishing (from medium-short distance) but we already have Llorente for that so Tevez is a far better option imo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He scores and creates, fights, that's for sure. So basically we wouldn't have a pure scorer if say, it was him and Llorente. Not in my opinion anyway. 15 league goal strikers, on average.

Personally I don't see this as a problem at all, our team scores goals across the board and would even more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)