Carlos Tevez (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Here is the thing, Llorente and Tevez, I can actually be really happy with that. Sure, I really think Higuain is one of those rare players that doesn't come along on the mercato with that age very often, but Tevez on the cheap is a fuckin' bargain. That man is worth 20m+ no matter what. It would also leave some money for something else in the future..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i can't see us waiting on RM to sort out their managerial vacancy (which could be a while yet) and wait in the risk that the new manager may in fact want to keep Higuain whilst we risk losing out on Tevez and Jovetic. To me it would make sense to just get Tevez which seems to be the easiest to attain of the 3 so far and if Zuliani's sources are right the club are probably thinking the same

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Here is the thing, Llorente and Tevez, I can actually be really happy with that. Sure, I really think Higuain is one of those rare players that doesn't come along on the mercato with that age very often, but Tevez on the cheap is a fuckin' bargain. That man is worth 20m+ no matter what. It would also leave some money for something else in the future..
Tevez 'on the cheap' isn't going to leave us with extra cash, bud, the 'on the cheap' transfer fee would be necessary to help offset the man's considerable wage packet. He'd have to take a pretty extreme pay cut just to get into the top end of what our pre-calciopoli wage structure used to be, and the man is going to have other attractive suitors calling if City is truly ready to unload him.

I like the Higuain signing for continuity, and because of his age; either of these guys would be an epic addition to the team.

As would Jovetic.

:p

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I think Tevez is a shit stick (but potentially great on the pitch) and Higuain is the dream for me as he would be the first proper marquee signing in ages, but I agree that we can't wait around for Real. Also, fuck Fiorentina and Jovetic.

Sign Tevez on a three year contract and let Conte hammer the dumb out of him - he seems to know how.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Late August: Higuain to move to Arsenal, Jovetic to remain were he currently is and Tevez to meelan.
Juventus will be chasing Chamakh on loan by then

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we sign Higuain rather than Tevez.
Tevez is a great player but I see Higuain as a better fit. he has some great movement that will help the team to create more and also for him to score more.
his speed technique and finishing will be crucial for us!
The 2nd player we need to partner him should be more of the creating kind but should also still have an eye on goal.
Jovetic is a great player and a potentialy WC player. He is definitely the type of player I am talking about (to partner Higuain)!
Suarez is the best fit but we all know that this wont happen since he is out of reach (financially)
Other fits could be Aguero (even if I think he would need to adjust to a more supportive play in order to be the type of player I suggest) anyway - out of reach!
Neymar is still unproven and definitely out of reach now that he has signed for Barca
There are also others that I cant think about right now but Jovetic should definitely be an objective as this guy would be our successor to DP (even if think he`ll never be as good as him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)