Carlos Tevez (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Carlos Tevez: Will upset Adriano Galliani at AC Milan if he joins Juventus

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says he would be disappointed if Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez was to sign for Serie A rivals Juventus.

Milan had tried to sign Tevez in January last year after his bust-up with Roberto Mancini, but they settled their differences and the Argentine returned to first-team football later that season.

The 29-year has been linked with a move to Italian champions Juventus but Galliani is hoping that Tevez opts against the switch.

"I would mind a bit if he should go to Juventus, given the friendship we have built with him," he told Sport Mediaset.

"But the president Berlusconi is right - if Tevez had arrived in Milan, Balotelli would not have come here.

"We also followed Neymar but he was too expensive for us."

Reports in Italy have suggested that Juventus are also chasing the signing of Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain, but say that they will only sign one of the two Argentinians.

-

:howler: :sergio:

friendship scudetto

- - - Updated - - -

maybe Marotta should have lunch with Balotelli

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The only thing that I don't like about Tevez move is that he doesn't have a re-sale value as he's 29yo. He's a signing for 2-3 seasons max.

Now, looking how people say he's 'cheap' is not really true, because his wages are sky high.

As for his qualities, there's no two ways about it. He's a brilliant player and would take us on whole another level.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The only thing that I don't like about Tevez move is that he doesn't have a re-sale value as he's 29yo. He's a signing for 2-3 seasons max.

Now, looking how people say he's 'cheap' is not really true, because his wages are sky high.

As for his qualities, there's no two ways about it. He's a brilliant player and would take us on whole another level.
So sick of hearing this

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

why? he gives class to both quag and matri atm so he can play for us for 4,5 years if he likes the coach, team, getting performance etc

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well it's true. Calculate how much we're gonna spend on him plus wages while he's hitting 30s.
coughNEDVEDcough

So I guess we can't afford Jojo and Higuain, so maybe you'll be happy getting Gabbiadini or similar etc since they will probably increase in value, no?

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention players like him still hold lots of value, look at Ibra at 32-33

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah, fuck resell value.

We have wasted millions in shit players and now suddenly care about 12mln when talking about a player as Tevez.
LOL, that reminds me.

MALAKA MARTINEZ COST 12M FFS

Before you complain about losing resale on Tevez, go to Marotta thread and complain about that first. At least Tevez is an amazing player and will play...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We're not a selling club, that's kinda obvious and has been said by Agnelli and Marotta many times. Resale value is for small teams like Fiorentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)