Carlos Tevez (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I dont believe these tevez rumors.
That mercenary wouldnt be willing to take a substantial paycut to 5m(?) if reports are to be believed

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Great thing about Tevez is he can play as a center forward or support striker. He and Llorente is a better pairing than Higuain-Llorente. If we did go for Jovetic, Jovetic-Tevez would also work well.

If the fee is 12m for Tevez, I think its kind of a no brainer as long as he agrees to the EU5-6m salary. He is still a class player and will bring immediate results.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I fail to see why we can't get both, since Tevez's transfer fee would be 12 million Euros, if reports are to be believed. Obviously the wages might be a problem, but if we free up some space, and sell a few players, having both Tevez and Higuain isn't impossible.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I fail to see why we can't get both, since Tevez's transfer fee would be 12 million Euros, if reports are to be believed. Obviously the wages might be a problem, but if we free up some space, and sell a few players, having both Tevez and Higuain isn't impossible.
:agree: but I will be extra happy with one of them. Still very sure that Marotta will fuck up both deals and overpay for Osvaldo.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Definitely not impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)