Carlos Tevez (165 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm just waiting for Moggi to come out and speak.

Moggi: Tevez is no champion, he isn't for Juventus. However, Diamanti has Juve DNA.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I am actually just waiting for City officials to deny any business with us and Marotta saying that we like him but we can't agree on the wages.
Manchester City: Juventus are interested? They have never contacted us yet.

Marotta: We have parameters.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Manchester City: Juventus are interested? They have never contacted us yet.

Marotta: We have parameters.
I could see Diamanti being our only signing in attack this summer. The whole salary+signing fee BS comes into play and we'll end it like that just like we've done the last 2 years. It would not surprise me at all.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People are still talking about his resale value?

:sergio:
For an unpredictable player like Tevez - who has form when it comes to moaning about being homesick/bored/annoyed about living away from Argentina - he's re-sale value is actually a very important factor. We just don't know if in the first year of his contract he wants to fuck off back home to play for Boca again.

I'd certainly love to see him here and rate him extremely highly as a player, but there is certain extenuating factors that come with his proposed signing.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If he stays here for 2 or 3 seasons then I'll have no problems with getting little in return for his departure.

12M, that's what we spend on Martinez..

May 22, 2007
They already have Falcao and the other dude from Porto.
James doesn't play the same position, and using both isn't out of the question.

I could see them pursuing Rooney to be honest.

They've spent 130M euros already. That is actually insane...
That's partly it yeah, easy way to make a huge upgrade without increasing costs by much. They can dominate everyone else for wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)