Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That's very difficult financially. I'll be very surprised and of course very happy but I remain skeptical.

Also...what would we do with Tevez, Higuain and Llorente. Neither will be riding the bench.

Higuain - Lorente
Tevez​

:D
you sound like Zach now, go back at making outrageous formations without Pirlo and Pogba.

I KEED!!! :p

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Honestly, if we signed Tevez, Pipita and Ogobnna, we're up there with the top in the world. Top starting 11, with top bench players as well.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One thing is for sure...... if we get those 2 strikers...... the current ones we have and are not sold... will have to prepare for looong, cold, season.....and find a good chair.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Honestly, if we signed Tevez, Pipita and Ogobnna, we're up there with the top in the world. Top starting 11, with top bench players as well.
GK: Buffon, Storari, Rubinho (for Mr. Chocolate)
RWB: Lichsteiner, Isla, Pepe
CB: Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Caceres
LWB: Asamoah, Peluso
CM: Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio, Padoin, Giaccherini
SS: Tevez, Vucinic
ST: Higuain, Llorente, Quagliarella

LAWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I would hate it if we signed Tevez, partnered him with Llorente, passed on Higuain and then he goes off and keeps his crazy scoring record up.

I love Tevez but I have no idea how long he'll play without acting out and wanting to return home or even start declining. Llorente is a huge question mark right now. Higuain is a 25 year old Trezeguet and I want to experience that again.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I can see Tevez destroying Serie-A in the same way that Ibra did, perhaps even better. The reason being that the argentinian has even more stamina and works harder than Ibrahimovic, and he's just as skillful. Tevez is an absolute beast.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I can see Tevez destroying Serie-A in the same way that Ibra did, perhaps even better. The reason being that the argentinian has even more stamina and works harder than Ibrahimovic, and he's just as skillful. Tevez is an absolute beast.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have agreed personal terms with Tevez and only awaiting a fax from Manchester City to conclude the deal.
- SportMediaset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)