Carlos Tevez (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why do people complain about his age? Its not like he is 34. I remember everyone fapping over Drogba when he was rumoured to come, but now 29 year old Tevez is old?

The guy is exactly what we need. :tuttosport:
It's a big difference, though.

We'd get Drogba for free and him losing value wasn't an issue. With Tevez though it's different, we'd spend like 15mln plus a lot on wages and I don't think we could count on his sale later on.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Why do people complain about his age? Its not like he is 34. I remember everyone fapping over Drogba when he was rumoured to come, but now 29 year old Tevez is old?

The guy is exactly what we need. :tuttosport:
People wanted a 34 year old Drogba and a 32 year old Ibra.

But a 29 year old Tevez is considered too old :derp:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
It's a big difference, though.

We'd get Drogba for free and him losing value wasn't an issue. With Tevez though it's different, we'd spend like 15mln plus a lot on wages and I don't think we could count on his sale later on.
15m for 29 year old Tevez is not much. Plus I've read somewhere that he is willing to take a wage cut.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
--------------------buffon-----------------
lichtsteiner-barzagli-bonucci-chiellini
-----------vidal----pirlo-marchisio------
------------tevez-llorente-vucinic------

would that work?

Jan 3, 2013
1 year older than Ronaldo, Rooney, Llorente and younger than Yaya Toure, Ibra or RVP... The age is not a problem.. I'm a fan of this signing! Look at bayern winning cl team player's age : Ribery 30, Schweini 28, Lahm 29, Dante 29, Robben 29 that's half a team..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
so bad haha

1 year older than Ronaldo, Rooney, Llorente and younger than Yaya Toure, Ibra or RVP... The age is not a problem.. I'm a fan of this signing! Look at bayern winning cl team player's age : Ribery 30, Schweini 28, Lahm 29, Dante 29, Robben 29 that's half a team..
just people trying to find excuses that sound halfway legitimate instead of simply saying they don't like him/rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)