Carlos Tevez (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Do not want Tevez to come here at all, he's a money-grabbing mercenary and what he did to Man City by refusing to come off the bench in the Champions League was unforgivable.

I believe that at Juventus in addition to signing good players we have also signed mainly players with the right characters who want to be here and play for the shirt, I don't want a player here playing for his paycheck first and the team second.

Imagine if he decided to act up and refuse to come off the bench for us? He did it once and he can do it again, I don't know about anyone else but if he did that I would foaming at the mouth with anger wanting to punch him (even though I'm sure Conte actually would).

I honestly don't think he's miles better than Vucinic and I don't think its exactly great to pin all our hopes on a 29-year-old, chubby, money-grabber who wouldn't appreciate what it means to be at Juventus.

Get Higuain!

Buy on AliExpress.com

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
Do not want Tevez to come here at all, he's a money-grabbing mercenary and what he did to Man City by refusing to come off the bench in the Champions League was unforgivable.

I believe that at Juventus in addition to signing good players we have also signed mainly players with the right characters who want to be here and play for the shirt, I don't want a player here playing for his paycheck first and the team second.

Imagine if he decided to act up and refuse to come off the bench for us? He did it once and he can do it again, I don't know about anyone else but if he did that I would foaming at the mouth with anger wanting to punch him (even though I'm sure Conte actually would).

I honestly don't think he's miles better than Vucinic and I don't think its exactly great to pin all our hopes on a 29-year-old, chubby, money-grabber who wouldn't appreciate what it means to be at Juventus.

Get Higuain!
i am in total agreement with u. tevez doesnt respect to club and shirt.

ZoSo

Jul 11, 2011

Get Higuain!
:rofl:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Beppe is really trying to f up some club's plans to sign this goon.

I guess his motto is "if you can't sign 'em, then troll them until his price is even more inflated so the next guy in line is screwed"

ZoSo

Jul 11, 2011
Ahh sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.

Please go ahead and tell me what's wrong with what I said then.
The highest form of intelligence also ;)

You clearly don't even know why he didn't come off the bench. Just blame the player 100% and not the amazing Manchester City or the great coach Mancini :tup:

I don't think he is miles better than Vucinic????????

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: please don't embarrass yourself anymore, that is enough.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Tevez is a top talent, he is exactly what we need up top paired with a guy like LLorente or Higuaim. It would be a perfect fit infront of our midfield. If we could get him and Higuaim together then WOW, I think we go right into the level of the Barcas, Reals, and Bayerns.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Tevez is a top talent, he is exactly what we need up top paired with a guy like LLorente or Higuaim. It would be a perfect fit infront of our midfield. If we could get him and Higuaim together then WOW, I think we go right into the level of the Barcas, Reals, and Bayerns.
:agree:

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
El Apache Tevez is a great player but he is already 29. It's rumored that its coming for 8 million so I think is a good deal.

All I want is this doesn't drag on the whole transfer window and at the end sign another bendtner.

DST17

May 3, 2012
Tevez>Jovetic>Vucinic. And I'm a fan of Jojo but Tevez here would be phenomenal. His behaviour won't be a problem for Conte, our mister isn't a little bitch like Mancini. Bring him here as fast as possible ! :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)