Carlos Tevez (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Out of the three: Higuain, Jovetic and Tevez I'd go for Higuain. He's still young and he's what we need: finisher who scores a lot of goals. Juve would sell a lot of jerseys with his name and his attitude fits our team well.

Gimme Higuain + Zuniga and go with the 4-3-3 next season. I'll be more than happy.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Out of the three: Higuain, Jovetic and Tevez I'd go for Higuain. He's still young and he's what we need: finisher who scores a lot of goals. Juve would sell a lot of jerseys with his name and his attitude fits our team well.

Gimme Higuain + Zuniga and go with the 4-3-3 next season. I'll be more than happy.
What would we do with Zuniga in a 4-3-3?

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
If Juve can get only one of Jovetic, Higuain and Tevez it should be Tevez. He is the best player and our window of oppurtunity for CL is 2 maybe 3 years maximum. We need the best player now. But if we only get Tevez we mustn't sell Vucnic it's crucial we keep him. Tevez would maybe be enough to win CL but our chances would be low. Chances of winning the CL in any given year for the next 2 years if we get:

1. Tevez + Higuain (25%)
2. Higuain + Jovetic (15%)
3. Tevez (5 %)
4. Any other combination is not enough.

This are number without Vucinic, if we keep him add 5% to those numbers.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Play him on the right wing. He's hardworking winger with decent dribbling and crossing. Nice shot from distance too.

In 3-5-2 he can play on either wing. He'd be a very useful player to us.
I would actually puke if I saw Zuniga as a winger in a 4-3-3.

Puke everywhere.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Secco was genius

- - - Updated - - -

If Juve buys one of Higuain, Tevez, Jojo you will write a long-ass post (you are no stranger to these) apologizing to Marrotta and his fan boys and you'll forever have it as you sig.

If, however, Juve buys two of them I will personally fly to whatever the fuck you live and I will force you to get down on your knees and lick Marrotta's balls while I jerk-off in the corner.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for the early morning laugh mate :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Do as you like. I think he'd do well here.

Besides I'd do the same seeing Diamanti wear our jersey. Zuniga is definitely better.
Zuniga would be welcomed as a wingback, he would play well there. But not as a winger in a trident man.

Diamanti would excel there way more than Zuniga.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Hope this is not true! Tevez is 29, and can barely run anymore! He is really slow! In two years time, he wont be able to run! His best days is way past him, still a good player - but from what i have seen this year, he is very slow and out of form! Still a good player though, and in form WQ, but i doubt he will return to his Utd/early time City form!

Lets buy someone who is proven and still has years ahead of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)