Carlos Tevez (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Well, look like it from this

We CAN play 4-3-3 with him and llorente.

actually

higuain-llorente-tevez

/fap
Well, that's what I'm saying. If we start with 3-5-2, then of course it's the ideal Higuain-Llorente. But if Conte needed a change, 4-3-3 with Higuain on the wing is nothing short of excellent as well.

I just don't understand how Voller (influenced by Linebreak) is going strong on the "NO TO HIGUAIN ON THE WING".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, that's what I'm saying. If we start with 3-5-2, then of course it's the ideal Higuain-Llorente. But if Conte needed a change, 4-3-3 with Higuain on the wing is nothing short of excellent as well.

I just don't understand how Voller (influenced by Linebreak) is going strong on the "NO TO HIGUAIN ON THE WING".
There is the issue

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

pls sign, he is one of the top 5-10 forwards in the world. really, only messi and cr7 are truly better than him. The rest like ibra, cavani, falcao, RVP etc are all on a similar level.

- - - Updated - - -

just do it beppe

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I would be happy with just Tevez, incredible player.

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Licht-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Kolarov
Llorente-Tevez​

ahhhhhhhhhhhh :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

May 19, 2013
If cavani moves to city..I guess tevez transfer would be realistic and maybe juve should make a move for him. Whatever we speculate in the end its always upto conte...

"Juventini Proposes...Conte disposes" ......lol

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Regarding this Higuain on the wing debate,

Look,he has now evolved into a clinical No.9.I just dont understand why would you put him back on the wing just cos he's played in that position before.You need to get the best out of your players and in Higuain's case playing him just as a No.9 makes sense cos he's most effective there,he's prolific in front of goal and goals wins you games.period.

Ofcourse he can play on the wing but he wouldnt even be half as effective like he would be as a No.9.He is never going to play winger again.Simple as that.

Really,its like saying Bale should be bought in to play as a LB/LWB.Look at him now,he's pretty much an SS now and he's like Tottenham's MVP atm.It would make zero sense to put him back to his old position wouldnt it !

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Where do you put Jojo if get him as well?
Tevez,Llorente,Jojo,Gio,Mirko.
Rotate or maybe start over Llorente. Depends I guess.

Also swap Gio for Quag there.

- - - Updated - - -

Really hope we don't lose out on Gonzalo.
After hearing Marotta's words, I seriously doubt there is even a chance that we will sign both Tevez and Higuain. Tevez and Llorente would be incredibly, anything else would be awesome but probably a little unnecessary right now. I would hope we can swap Matri & Gio for Jojo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)