Carlos Tevez (141 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The only thing worse than Cronios are his defenders and people who insist that he always has a point.
I've never defended him before, and I never go into discussions with him because I have nothing to say.

He just never goes into name calling and is never disrespectful to the other posters on this forum but he gets shit all the time.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He gets shit (from me) because of his repetitive, long winded, factually retarded posts and his insanely negative bullshit that he contributes to this forum.

And the worst part of his shit is the "I told you so", "I was right all along" bollocks ue trots out in the live match threads. Always seems to pop up when we go down by a goal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wonder what Cron would have said in 93 after we signed Del Piero if Juventuz and the internet were around then.
Medicore Italian, fancy dribbler, he's just another average SS to appease the ultra nationalist racist fans who are easily fooled/pleased by tricks and flicks, we are compromising our season by signing an Italian over a superior foreign product.

Nah but in all seriousness back in the early 90s Italy produced some of the best players in the world, so he prolly woulda been cool with it. I think.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Medicore Italian, fancy dribbler, he's just another average SS to appease the ultra nationalist racist fans who are easily fooled/pleased by tricks and flicks, we are compromising our season by signing an Italian over a superior foreign product.

Nah but in all seriousness back in the early 90s Italy produced some of the best players in the world, so he prolly woulda been cool with it. I think.
So true :drool: Del Piero, Buffon, Pirlo, Cannavaro, Nesta, Totti the list goes on and on.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
True that Banzema > Higuain, as a player and effectiveness. Some ppl only rate fancy dribbling though...
Tevez has the best overall characteristics indeed, but he lacks one very important, consistency!

He did hit his peak, some ppl grow more mature, even as footballers, earlier than others, Tevez now suffers from the Ronaldinho syndrom.
He just doesnt take any more satisfaction out of football anymore, he has reached where he wanted to be and thats enough for him, despite the fact that he is surely capable for more...

:agree:

Valid point!
We faked ap and we would gladly do it again, but luckily for us, we have run out of garbage champions to sign and this time we might get smth more cost effective and less overrated.

Secco was incompetent but he was just following orders.
Our board has decided that we need as much champions, reknown to the average Italian fans, as we can buy.
The ones with some quality were bought by the serious clubs and we just took whats left of it...
Nothing has changed since, we are still very eager to repeat the same mistakes, for the very same reasons, and the more we lose past champions last DP, the more desperate we will be to sign big names over big players.
Im certain that we will do anything we can to sign such players, but thankfully, they are less around this time.

Very well said Bozi!!!
And in many of those cases, he was less needed, he was less known and overall had less opportunities to act like he did and get away with it.
On the other had, in most of the cases he had better conditions and more hunger to prove his value and play football.

At this particular case, this player is far more valuable than anything we have, better than ur best mediocre players, our unknown coach, weak president and incompetent board.
We need him more that he needs us and we are bound to tolerate more. We have been abused form players like Tiago, imagine what a players of his status, at this particular time, would do.
We could barely handle a Cassano, let alone a Tevez.

Apart from the fact that we dont have realistic chances to sign him and an attempt is just a waste of time, that will keep our attention and the largest part of our budget locked, untill the last day of the transfer window, that will lead to a panick buy of a mediocre player.
A compromise that will serve only as budget buster.

I believe that he is a perfect match for mighty Milan.
For all the 3 of us and i hope that he will be announced as soon as the transfer window starts.
Better for him, because he can have more glory, without actually trying, as Berlu refs and Ibra performances are enough for the title.
He will have a better life in Milano, than in Torino.
He will surely get a better salary and bonuses there, esp black, taxes free money. He will be given the opportunity to add more CL caps and prolly goals too, before he retires to his country.

Better for us, because we need a reliable starter, someone to build our future upon.
Unlike Milan, we cannot such salaries on the bench, they can afford A cassano and an Ibra and Tevez for an overkill sub and they dont really care how reliable he will be, as they have virtually unlimited wage budget, as they have proved time and time again.
We also have limited resources and are completely hopeless at recovering at part of our invested sum.
So this will not only compromise our near future and also long terms and capabilites of trying a trully big and reliable forward.
As this will lead to a cheaper Toni/Iaquinta compromise in the next transfer window, he and Tevez will not agree as long as we pay thier big fat wages and we will end up with a new Toni+Amauri in our hands.
We should know better by now...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Cassano had problems at Roma
Cassano had problems at Real Madrid
Cassano had problems at Sampdoria
Cassano is NOT having any problems at Milan (besides the heart thing) and he is being world class for them.....so will Tevez, unless we sign him :p
Milan are the antithesis of Juventus,we are building a team that works for the collective. Milan has always been an environment that panders to the ego's of their players,Cassano fits perfectly into Milans philosophy of big names,big ego's they are a direct reflection on Berlusconi.

and for the record i have always said i did not want Cassano either...over many..meany thread spanning many,many years

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
He just never goes into name calling and is never disrespectful to the other posters on this forum but he gets shit all the time.
Agreed.

He gets shit (from me) because of his repetitive, long winded, factually retarded posts and his insanely negative bullshit that he contributes to this forum.

And the worst part of his shit is the "I told you so", "I was right all along" bollocks ue trots out in the live match threads. Always seems to pop up when we go down by a goal.
If you consider that guy Cronios is annoying then I think you are too, by constantly mentioning him in your posts in various threads.
TBH, I see his name in your posts more than I see his own posts.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another Cronios defender :lol:

He's a big boy he doesnt need you or anyone else to justify what he says. As long as he keeps posting negative, repetitive shite, I'll call him out on it. If you have a problem with that and find me annoying, put me on your ignore list. Go soap it while you're at it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
excellent facts to kill the fanboys with
They know about those, they just choose to ignore.
Tevez has problems at Corinthians,in fact he went on strike
Tevez had problems at West Ham when he refused to train for Alan Curbishley
Tevez had problems at Manure when he said SAF "lied to him"
Tevez had problems at Citeh and is refusing to return to England

what makes anybody think he will react positively to Conte demanding he works for the team,telling him he isn't the "star" and that he will NOT get special treatment

oh and thread title edited
1. please provide proof of this, and i wonder why corinthians are so adamant to have him back since he was so bad
2. same hear say bull shit, tevez is a hero in upton park
3. SAF is a grade a cunt, and tevez made comments after he left
4. their best player for the last 2 yeras, asked them plenty of times to move, they didnt listen, they pay the price

'facts', haters love to invent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)