Carlos Tevez (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Cheese, with all due respect, its very hard to take you seriously when I saw several pages back you prefer likes of Reus, Hamsik, Hummels, Jovetic etc to a player who has been top few best players in the world in the last seasons. His star quality should be so clear. I mean you cant even admit he is a world class player, whats the point of even comparing him to other players, when you deny that obvious fact. If someone who has performed as he has isnt world class, then that defnition is extremely exlusive one.

Tevez is defenitely better then Torres, overally as a player (that should be clear as fuck to see, Torres is explosive predator, but is way more limited then Tevez in overall package), on par with Rooney or at times better, depends on form and conditions of their teams, has been better then Rooney in last two seasons, but generally similar quality of players, would give the edge to Tevez if push comes to shove (even if I prefer Rooney's creative edge). Villa of Valencia days I would say was the best striker (meaning no Messi, Ronaldo) with Eto'o, but he hasnt been himself in last season, alot of ofcourse due to the team plays in and role he has these days, but still.

Most of this goes over your head I guess, because you are irrational enough to have listed bunch of players you prefer over him in some pages back, I mean, honestly, likes fo Hummels and Reus etc? What was the reason again? "Potential".
there wasnt enough smilies in your post for him to catch your drift

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cheese, with all due respect, its very hard to take you seriously when I saw several pages back you prefer likes of Reus, Hamsik, Hummels, Jovetic etc to a player who has been top few best players in the world in the last seasons. His star quality should be so clear.
I listed several players that i prefer we break the bank for them knowing the teams need and i prefer that we invest in some young players that would be stars in the futures and create no problem and it should work out better than signing the likes of Tevez.
For example, I prefer to sign Hummels for 18 mil and another young player to signing Tevez who if we buy and he suck or go " I need to go back home " again, we'll fail miserably to get back what we invested.
I prefer we sign someone who can replace Pepe and be effective rather than Just signing Tevez and play him as a RW role in wich he suck as proved with the argentinian NT, thus why i mentionned names like Di Maria/Reus/Hamsik/Ribery

I mean you cant even admit he is a world class player, whats the point of even comparing him to other players, when you deny that obvious fact. If someone who has performed as he has isnt world class, then that defnition is extremely exlusive one.
He's not WC, having a couple of seasons when he scored some 20 goals doesn't make him WC, does this make Dzeko/Aguero/Balotelli WC. I see all 3 of them breaking Tevez last year goal record with City this year easily.
Does this make them the best players in the World behind Messi and Ronaldo. ??

Tevez is defenitely better then Torres, overally as a player (that should be clear as fuck to see, Torres is explosive predator, but is way more limited then Tevez in overall package),
Whaaaaat ?? Tevez the overral package and better than Torres overall, Tevez isn't a good passer nor someone who breaks defences on his own, and Torres is the better player technique wise and finishing wise.
Torres was arguably the best ST in the world in his liverpool days ( Him or Eto'o), How can Tevez be better overall, i really think that there's some other Tevez who you watch other than Carlos Tevez

on par with Rooney or at times better, depends on form and conditions of their teams, has been better then Rooney in last two seasons, but generally similar quality of players, would give the edge to Tevez if push comes to shove (even if I prefer Rooney's creative edge). Villa of Valencia days I would say was the best striker (meaning no Messi, Ronaldo) with Eto'o, but he hasnt been himself in last season, alot of ofcourse due to the team plays in and role he has these days, but still.
Rooney is the better overall player and Villa is better than Tevez in almost everything.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm watching college womens volleyball. College chicks in shorts, wine with studying alegrbra for a grad school exam and talking about tevez while in a bar for happy hour.

Priceless.

Is hustini drunk at 8pm? No he isn't, butt close. Froze tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)