Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can Tevez work like this?

Tevez - Matri - Vucinic?
I don't know.

The three attackers will probably change positions a lot during matches. Matri and Mirko are doing that all the time. With Tevez instead of Pepe the three players can move all the time and confuse the shit out of the opponents. It will have to be worked out in training, but I believe that it's doable with players who can play football.

So what starts as Tevez-Matri-Mirko on paper, can change to Mirko-Tevez-Matri, Mirko-Matri-Tevez, Tevez-Mirko-Matri, Matri-Mirko-Tevez, Matri-Tevez-Mirko throughout the match.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol2::lol2:

After reading throughout all these pages, It feels like Tevez is world's best player. :lol:
No, that's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Any suggestion who is available that can improve our attack more or who should Milan get instead of Tevez till the end of the season?

Personally I'd prefer Ronaldo, Messi or Ibra to Tevez but I don't think their clubs are selling.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't know.

The three attackers will probably change positions a lot during matches. Matri and Mirko are doing that all the time. With Tevez instead of Pepe the three players can move all the time and confuse the shit out of the opponents. It will have to be worked out in training, but I believe that it's doable with players who can play football.

So what starts as Tevez-Matri-Mirko on paper, can change to Mirko-Tevez-Matri, Mirko-Matri-Tevez, Tevez-Mirko-Matri, Matri-Mirko-Tevez, Matri-Tevez-Mirko throughout the match.

tevez style works best for a more direct and faster paced game, as he constantly looks to take on his man and go forward, while mirko can play for a more possession styled one. I would prolly use one or the other depending on teh situation at least on those slots.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No, that's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Any suggestion who is available that can improve our attack more or who should Milan get instead of Tevez till the end of the season?

Personally I'd prefer Ronaldo, Messi or Ibra to Tevez but I don't think their clubs are selling.
You'd prefer Messi? :shocked: (Didn't expect this)

Btw, it's always the same dilemma with Milan, eventually Milan will sooner or later sign a big name(like they usually do), our fans always shit their pants when this happens like when they signed Cassano, Robinho etc...

Of course I'd rather they sign Maxi Lopez instead of Tevez, but at the end of the day I wont be fearing them more if they sign the Argentinian kid. And if Milan sign Tevez I don't think they're keeping both Pato and Ibra anymore, one of them has to leave. Which is a good thing too.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pato has been so shit lately, selling him for Tevez would improve them so much. Their midfield is still mediocre so that's a good thing.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
:lol2::lol2:

After reading throughout all these pages, It feels like Tevez is world's best player. :lol:
Well he is clearly one of the world's best...and has been for some time. And I doubt he would be that far off Ronaldo's standing, if he had a similar sense of professionalism to the portuguese prettyboy prick.

I doubt there is any truth to the rumours. With Conte so gung-ho about team spirit, why the hell would he sanction signing a player who has shown in the past, and is showing again now, complete disrespect for his contract, for his paymasters, for his team-mates, for the team spirit of a club having presently their best ever run domestically?? The only thing of any importance to tevez, is tevez. Surely the worst possible fit for our newly regained team spirit and belief.

I hope the little runt is fined weekly, until next Summer, then a rich arab takes him to UAE to play alongside Gyan ands those other mercenary footballers...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Pato has been so shit lately, selling him for Tevez would improve them so much. Their midfield is still mediocre so that's a good thing.
Pato has been unlucky with his injuries because Pato on a good day is better than 10 Tevez combined.

If Pato can prevent injuries then he's a player to fear.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You'd prefer Messi? :shocked: (Didn't expect this)

Btw, it's always the same dilemma with Milan, eventually Milan will sooner or later sign a big name(like they usually do), our fans always shit their pants when this happens like when they signed Cassano, Robinho etc...

Of course I'd rather they sign Maxi Lopez instead of Tevez, but at the end of the day I wont be fearing them more if they sign the Argentinian kid. And if Milan sign Tevez I don't think they're keeping both Pato and Ibra anymore, one of them has to leave. Which is a good thing too.
Milan, for now, are trying to get Tevez on loan till the end of the season, with a right to buy him at the end of the season. What City fear is that Milan might do what Real Madrid did to them with Adebayor and City insist on outright purchase.
My biggest problem with "Tevez to Milan" is exactly this half season. They lost Cassano for the remaining months of the season and come the end of the season they could well have problems fielding the same attackers in serie A and CL. Not to mention a potential injury of the always fragile Pato. Tevez is more than a good option to have. A guy who led an entire City team last year and scores a lot, beats players on his own etc is always good to have. Milan can not only rest strikers before the CL matches but they will replace them with a top player.
It's this half season that I'm worried about because this is the season where I see us as strong scudetto contenders. We have a solid team and we're the only one who don't play in Europe. If we don't do it this year it's gonna be harder in the next season.
Milan need midfielders and even defenders much more than they need an attacker. It's their attack that leads the team anyway. If that attack becomes vulnerable (strikers playing non stop twice a week and Pato is injury prone) then the whole team becomes vulnerable and Juve are #1 favs for the scudetto. But if they get Tevez on loan, or buy him outright, then Milan's attack will not be vulnerable for sure.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well he is clearly one of the world's best...and has been for some time. And I doubt he would be that far off Ronaldo's standing, if he had a similar sense of professionalism to the portuguese prettyboy prick.
I know these are ahead of him.

Rooney
Higuain
Ribery
Drogba
Pato
Villa

I can name other players who are on par with him and they're a lot.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Milan, for now, are trying to get Tevez on loan till the end of the season, with a right to buy him at the end of the season. What City fear is that Milan might do what Real Madrid did to them with Adebayor and City insist on outright purchase.
My biggest problem with "Tevez to Milan" is exactly this half season. They lost Cassano for the remaining months of the season and come the end of the season they could well have problems fielding the same attackers in serie A and CL. Not to mention a potential injury of the always fragile Pato. Tevez is more than a good option to have. A guy who led an entire City team last year and scores a lot, beats players on his own etc is always good to have. Milan can not only rest strikers before the CL matches but they will replace them with a top player.
It's this half season that I'm worried about because this is the season where I see us as strong scudetto contenders. We have a solid team and we're the only one who don't play in Europe. If we don't do it this year it's gonna be harder in the next season.
Milan need midfielders and even defenders much more than they need an attacker. It's their attack that leads the team anyway. If that attack becomes vulnerable (strikers playing non stop twice a week and Pato is injury prone) then the whole team becomes vulnerable and Juve are #1 favs for the scudetto. But if they get Tevez on loan, or buy him outright, then Milan's attack will not be vulnerable for sure.
But put it this way, imagine Cassano never got injured? And lets be honest, a Tevez in Italy ATM wont do better than Cassano before his heart problem. Cassano was playing his best football in years according to press fans and Allegri.

There's a chance Tevez might not adapt immediatly to Serie A and there's 1 in a million chance he'll have the Cassano form before Antonio's health problems.

This is how I'll take it if they sign Tevez; Cassano never got injured with a possibility of his form dropping.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I doubt there is any truth to the rumours. With Conte so gung-ho about team spirit, why the hell would he sanction signing a player who has shown in the past, and is showing again now, complete disrespect for his contract, for his paymasters, for his team-mates, for the team spirit of a club having presently their best ever run domestically?? The only thing of any importance to tevez, is tevez. Surely the worst possible fit for our newly regained team spirit and belief.

I hope the little runt is fined weekly, until next Summer, then a rich arab takes him to UAE to play alongside Gyan ands those other mercenary footballers...
I can relate to your concerns, at least you agree that he is one the world's best.

why the hell would he sanction signing a player who has shown in the past, and is showing again now, complete disrespect for his contract, for his paymasters, for his team-mates, for the team spirit of a club having presently their best ever run domestically??
When?

I know these are ahead of him.

Rooney
Higuain
Ribery
Drogba
Pato
Villa

I can name other players who are on par with him and they're a lot.
Tevez is more or less on a par with the first three (if not better than them) but the last three? :wth:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
and you should be worried :tup:

now, can I have one decent mod in here, who'd close this thread as I like you guys and the longer this thread stays open the more broken hearts there will be around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)