Carlos Tevez (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The way he treated Man City and their fans was inexcusable and unprofessional, I normally prefer Juve to stay clear of such players but we do need him here, other star players as good as he is would be all beyond our reach because they are all either more expensive or being followed by richer clubs. If we have a chance with Tevez, we have to be out of our minds to turn it down.
That pretty much sums it up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Look how all Milan players are on Tevez's dick:

Ambrosini's advice to Tevez

Massimo Ambrosini is eager to give Carlos Tevez some advice. “Coming to Milan would be a very positive situation for him.”

The Manchester City striker is considering his future amid reports of interest from Paris Saint-Germain and Boca Juniors.

“If it’s true that PSG have made a more economically advantageous offer than Milan, then Tevez has to make a certain choice,” said Ambrosini.

“Without showing a lack of respect for the French side, coming to Milan would be a very positive situation for him.”

The captain was asked whether the arrival of Tevez would cause problems within the locker room.

“We do have a lot of players and Antonio Cassano might return earlier than expected, but if Tevez were to arrive, then we’d all be very happy.”

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
i dont care if satan himself is playing forward, as long as he delivers
Hmm, everyone would be content with satan playing forward as long as he delivers, I don't think anyone would disagree with that. It's the risk you have to take with signing satan which matters. That's why some people are against signing Tevez. Point is that Tevez is no satan. Only once in his career has he had an unprofessional attitude, it's worrying but I still believe what he could offer to our team easily outweighs the risk of signing him.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Tevez is a spoiled brat who's 28 years and he'll be done in 2/3 years max, we won't sell for profit. He's not a world class player

He's not worth 25 mil right now when he'll be bitching about Torino and crying to go back for Argentina.

Keep the 25 mil and i can list a ton of players who'll be better for us than Tevez.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
La puta que te pario!!!!
lol rolls out nicely doesnt it :D
APACHE y ROMAN es fantastico!!
preach on brother

Actually, I do care. I liked Zlatan his first season with us, then hated his guts and wanted his ass run out of town the second season -- and it wasn't just his lackluster performance that second season.

I'm a bit in the team camp on this one. This is where Conte has made a real difference that the sum of the parts didn't add much value before. Someone like Tevez can very much run counter to that and disintegrate that team unity. So he could be 10x the talent of Matri, but if the teamwork suffers that may do more damage than help us overall.
i call thsi the tebow syndrome, players being judged more for their off field persona than their actual contribution on the field and vice versa, i dont know tevez the person and i dont care to know him. the player on the other hand is a fantastic one whos got the much sought after combo of skill and hustle. But like i said before, hed be better off going to boca.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i dont get this "omg milan will destroy the world" thing

considering the strikers they have, hence, i rate in form zlatan, and the potential of pato way higher

cause he will actually still play in 2 years

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Tevez is a spoiled brat who's 28 years and he'll be done in 2/3 years max, we won't sell for profit. He's not a world class player

He's not worth 25 mil right now when he'll be bitching about Torino and crying to go back for Argentina.

Keep the 25 mil and i can list a ton of players who'll be better for us than Tevez.
We are waiting :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Hmm, everyone would be content with satan playing forward as long as he delivers, I don't think anyone would disagree with that. It's the risk you have to take with signing satan which matters. That's why some people are against signing Tevez. Point is that Tevez is no satan. Only once in his career has he had an unprofessional attitude, it's worrying but I still believe what he could offer to our team easily outweighs the risk of signing him.

see you re assuming everyone thinks like you lol they dont, i am pretty sure most people here wouldnt want objectionable players like zlatan, rooney for sheerly unfootbalistc matters. same with tevez, the way some talk about him(insults, name calling) just shows how emotionally they re involved in this; meaning it has little to do with thinking this uot rationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)