Carlos Tevez (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why am I not suprised its fucking Milan, loan Robinho for nothing, get Cassano for nothing, and now Tevez (Ibra deal was ideal too). All 3 quality players most Juve fans would prolly deem "too crazy/unsuitable characters" to sign.
Its crazy. As if these guys are criminals. I would love to see Tevez in Juventus.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cassano's situation is yet to be determined with absolute certainty, while Pato gas had injury issues the last couple of years. Tevez would arrive on loan, if at all, and only if he sets Milan on fire would be bought ... and he is one of the few, quality players available players out there who can give Milan the type of forward they lost with Cassano.
In a word, if Tevez is available on loan and could be bought for a decent amount, if he settles in well at milan, then why not?
Try explaining that to the turd nuggets here that don't want him...:sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its crazy. As if these guys are criminals. I would love to see Tevez in Juventus.
We have too many psychologists here who think that this guy would cause more problems than positive performances and taking the team up a few notches.

Laughable. :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)