Carlos Tevez (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so now tevez is better than Rush :rofl:. Nice.
on the law of averages of your statistical argument if tevez played twice the number of games he has now he would be at 300 goals which still leaves him less than 200 appearances to make up the remaining 84 goals to match ian rush.

so yes based on your lame argument you just defeated yourself. grats!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
too bad he was born a trully great agricultural worker

tevez has the wrong attitude that's ok...in our last years i don't remember a a star having a bad attitude and leaving juve (i don't count farsopoli and ibra) so i thing if this guy comes here and becomes himelf again, he will remain for 4,5 years. i don't see it happening though, we don't have the financial power to get him

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
on the law of averages of your statistical argument if tevez played twice the number of games he has now he would be at 300 goals which still leaves him less than 200 appearances to make up the remaining 84 goals to match ian rush.

so yes based on your lame argument you just defeated yourself. grats!
But Tevez will never play that kind of games, which again proves that Rush lasted very long. Any way if you knew to divide you would knew that Rush had better goal ratio. Where will Tevez be when he will have 39 years? I bet not on the pitch.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But Tevez will never play that kind of games, which again proves that Rush lasted very long. Any way if you knew to divide you would knew that Rush had better goal ratio. Where will Tevez be when he will have 39 years? I bet not on the pitch.
based on what? are you from the future or something? you are generalising so much its laughable, i bet you never even watched ian rush play live, and the fact that you're saying that a player from well over 2 decades ago is better than a player in todays age just can't be justified, how the f*ck do you even begin to compare? football 20 years ago was far different to how it is played now. if ian rush played like he did back then in today's modern age would he still score the same number of goals? your argument is so flawed i won't even bother wasting my time picking at every wrong element about it

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
wow

so it went from Giovinco, pepe and now Ian rush are ALL BETTER THAN TEVEZ! :lol: i know where to come for my daily dosage of comedy now
Why don't you re post the part where I compared Tevez with Pepe. It's because it never happened. But you actually were dumb enough to compare tevez with Zidane. lol

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
players played until 36,37 very easily in that time..in our time they pop out 3 kids and retire at 33 because they have a lot of money..i wanna see messi and c. ronaldo or tevez or pepe play until 35...and i'm very sure i won't see them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why don't you re post the part where I compared Tevez with Pepe. It's because it never happened. But you actually were dumb enough to compare tevez with Zidane. lol
really? if i was that dumb then why has nobody on this forum except that other anti tevez idiot cheese that i havn't?

i tell you what how about you actually quote me on where i said Tevez > zidane or anything about how tevez had better skills than zidane? i dare you, and don't say anything more till you do, perhaps there will be some peace and quiet for a long while.

anyways even if you never mentioned pepe, how do you even justify that giovinco is better than tevez? i mean that really got me on the floor rolling in laughter.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
based on what? are you from the future or something? you are generalising so much its laughable, i bet you never even watched ian rush play live, and the fact that you're saying that a player from well over 2 decades ago is better than a player in todays age just can't be justified, how the f*ck do you even begin to compare? football 20 years ago was far different to how it is played now. if ian rush played like he did back then in today's modern age would he still score the same number of goals? your argument is so flawed i won't even bother wasting my time picking at every wrong element about it
My point always in compairing those two were that Rush scored close to 400 goals which Tevez probably will never do. And about different times, you think that Maradona wouldn't be that good now? The only one laughable is you.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My point always in compairing those two were that Rush scored close to 400 goals which Tevez probably will never do. And about different times, you think that Maradona wouldn't be that good now? The only one laughable is you.
so you want to compare a footballer from 20 odd years ago to a current day footballer? :lol:

what makes you think Tevez wouldn't have matched that ratio or even bettered it back in ian rush' day?

love how you choose to ignore the relevant parts and just regurgitate the same rubbish over and over

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
really? if i was that dumb then why has nobody on this forum except that other anti tevez idiot cheese that i havn't?

i tell you what how about you actually quote me on where i said Tevez > zidane or anything about how tevez had better skills than zidane? i dare you, and don't say anything more till you do, perhaps there will be some peace and quiet for a long while.

anyways even if you never mentioned pepe, how do you even justify that giovinco is better than tevez? i mean that really got me on the floor rolling in laughter.
So we are comparing Tevez with Zidane or Nedved now. Come on.
why not? is tevez not a world class player?
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)