Carlos Tevez (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just tell me this Badass, if we had an option to sign Tevez, but had to give up on our pursuit of quality LB and CB, what would you choose? Calculate the fact that Tevez will be probably out of form by january and I wouldn't be suprised if he gains couple of pounds.
What amount of salary would you give him?
And if some russian club offers more do you think he will still choose us?
it totally depends, i have said before that we're looking to spend about 20 mill this january on a cb and left back.

at the end of the day what tevez would bring to the club would probably equate to the same amount of points gained if we signed a cb and a left back. Either way both scenarios would be a huge improvement on the squad, that is if we're to sign the defenders i believe we will sign.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
City don't mind where he goes.
atm they want him out i think. but in the summer it was different.

it totally depends, i have said before that we're looking to spend about 20 mill this january on a cb and left back.

at the end of the day what tevez would bring to the club would probably equate to the same amount of points gained if we signed a cb and a left back. Either way both scenarios would be a huge improvement on the squad, that is if we're to sign the defenders i believe we will sign.
20m in january? damn, you sure about that? I thought signing elia indicated that we ran out of money.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

It is if he started behaving like a professional. Anyway our locker room would be one time bomb just waing to explode.
But I think Marotta will fix LB and CB issues before he even tries doing anything around Tevez.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How will he be fit? He won't be able to come before january, so it's 3 months for him without play at City. And that kind of salary wow, I know we can't give him peanuts, but I wouldn't go over 5-6M ( not that I would like him here coming, just saying hypothetically ).
He'll keep training if he knows that he will be joining a new team and has to prove himself in a new country.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It is if he started behaving like a professional. Anyway our locker room would be one time bomb just waing to explode.
But I think Marotta will fix LB and CB issues before he even tries doing anything around Tevez.
Again, he behaved like a professional for city despite being miserable for 2 full years. He fell out with Manicini only when he knew his performances meant nothing because he has been replaced anyway.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Again, he behaved like a professional for city despite being miserable for 2 full years. He fell out with Manicini only when he knew his performances meant nothing because he has been replaced anyway.
Are you fucking kidding me? Miserable for 2 years? Watch some football please !!

2010/2011

45 Games - 27 Goals and 11 Assists

2009 / 2010

44 - Games 30 Goals and 7 Assists

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Even before that he had problems with Mancini. Don't you remember his reaction when he was subbed. You can't deny his temper. I think Conte's hands would be full.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Are you fucking kidding me? Miserable for 2 years? Watch some football please !!

2010/2011

45 Games - 27 Goals and 11 Assists

2009 / 2010

44 - Games 30 Goals and 7 Assists
Do you have a problem reading? My point was exactly that he was miserable and yet scored shitloads of goals. Surely you remember how he declared a million times that he wants to quit football and go back to his country and that he hates manchester. He is not a ticking bomb.. he will always respect his contract as long as he is treated like any other player.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Even before that he had problems with Mancini. Don't you remember his reaction when he was subbed. You can't deny his temper. I think Conte's hands would be full.
That says more about his heart than about his temper. A lot of players do this when subbed if they think they can still win the game and it did not cause any outbreaks in the lockerroom. He remained first choice until Aguero arrived and all the squad were praising his importance up to that point.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That says more about his heart than about his temper. A lot of players do this when subbed if they think they can still win the game and it did not cause any outbreaks in the lockerroom. He remained first choice until Aguero arrived and all the squad were praising his importance up to that point.
It actually shows temper but anyway he should really have left this summer. It was evident that he won't be playing much. I mean they brought Aguero for 40M, wasn't it a sign to him. They weren't planning to leave 40M investment on a sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)