Carlos Tevez (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You missed my point, but hey it's a kind a habbit to you. You were speaking about effort, so look it up. And man you can only pitty yourself.
where did i use the word effort? im not even talking about players work rate, im talking about their impact on a game. Hell if you want to talk about effort and work rate then thats a whole different argument.

the example of rooney, ronaldo, messi failing to show at the world cup whilst tevez did only shows that tevez is indeed a big game player, that is not to say the 3 previously mentioned are not cause they have showed it in other examples, but to say tevez is not a big game player is truely absurd.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
where did i use the word effort? im not even talking about players work rate, im talking about their impact on a game. Hell if you want to talk about effort and work rate then thats a whole different argument.
Tevez like every other Argentianian player failed at WC. Have you seen their game against Germany? What kind of showing are you talking about, they all were lousy, out runned, lazy bunch of MF's.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

the example of rooney, ronaldo, messi failing to show at the world cup whilst tevez did only shows that tevez is indeed a big game player, that is not to say the 3 previously mentioned are not cause they have showed it in other examples, but to say tevez is not a big game player is truely absurd.
what im saying is at least tevez made some sort of showing at the world cup, whilst messi, ronaldo, rooney all choked, so dont give me this shit that tevez is not a big game player cause that is a absurd claim to make
What kind of showing are you talking about. Yes he was on the pitch if that's what you mean.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
if he hadn't played argentina may have drawn that game 1-1 only goes to prove my point that he's a match winner. Thank you and goodnight, take your pepe vs tevez argument elsewhere.
So you like to misinterpret and imagine things, but I guess it takes time to grow up. And if that first goal was an offside maybe second goal wouldn't be scored.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So you like to misinterpret and imagine things, but I guess it takes time to grow up. And if that first goal was an offside maybe second goal wouldn't be scored.
i sure didn't imagine that argentina played mexico in a group match in the world cup :seven:

sure as hell didn't imagine that tevez got the winner in the game too whilst progressed argentina to the quarters.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! just incase you missed it the first time and don't come back to tell me that tevez is not a match winner.
I guess your usual experience in watching highlights instead of real games really helps you in your conclusions of argentine best player. Where was Tevez against germany. Surely world class player would make some kind of difference 4-0, and then you talk about impact on the pitch.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Tevez vs Aguero comparison is laughable. Yes Aguero on his day is a very good player but he is very inconsistent and even when he is at his best I'd take Tevez over him.

----------------------------Tevez
-------Pepe--Marchisio--Vidal---Pirlo--Krasic
-------Chiellini--Barzagli--Bonucci--Lichsteiner
---------------------------Buffon

would be just a RW and a CB away from being a serious CL contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)