Carlos Tevez (166 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's a fine attitude to take, so long as you wouldn't complain if Juve had to cut corners in other areas of the team in order to make a move for Tevez.
If we can afford it, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Getting rid of say, Amauri, Iaquinta, and some other high earner in order to pay Tevez's wages would be fine since he would be easily worth more than three players in our team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No, but I don't remember people crucifying Figo.

Mancini is piss poor when it comes to man management.
It's still not excuse for Tevez and really Figo>>>>>>Tevez. I can't compare those two. One is born leader, golden ball winner, the other just mentally unstable prick. But even then Figo should have been punished if it was true.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one criticised Figo much when he refused to get on under Mancini at Inter, because the newspapers and fans had something else to focus on after that game, like Mancini crying like a bitch in the media and resigning.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If you are unsatisfied, have problems in club, you should ask for transfer and move out of the first team. It's not okay to accept bench role and than when you have an oportunity to do something for your team refuse to come in. Tevez should have told Mancini before the game that he doesn't want to play. In this way he would avoided embarrassment.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"people"? It was one guy.
I said it and I can repeat it again: I would rather give Giovinco another chance. He deserves it more than Tevez. Giovinco was outcasted by our "expert" coaches and it didn't break him. He picked himself up, trained hard, matured and is currently very good player. Juventus was never about bringing Tevez kind of players in the past. Vialli and Ravanelli were probably less talented than Tevez but I would rather have those kind of players than some arrogant, self centered prick.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Cassano - his parent's didn't love him, not his fault.

Scholes - ermm, he is ginger. :shifty:

Figo - Mancini's fault

Tevez - crucify him !!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tevez is a great player but he is one of those players who could ruin the team`s harmony
Considering his not loyal status and the fact we could use the $ better on defenders I think it would be better to skip on him

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Tevez is a great player but he is one of those players who could ruin the team`s harmony
Considering his not loyal status and the fact we could use the $ better on defenders I think it would be better to skip on him
Thank You. Finally some sense. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)