Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Marotta was crazy for letting him go that easy
i was very sad to see tevez leave, so i get you. still, you don't keep unhappy players around, it's rarely a good decision. it was unfortunate to let him go, but the right decision imo. same for pogba or ronaldo (cr's timing was insane though).

don't wanna play for juve? bye then.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
i was very sad to see tevez leave, so i get you. still, you don't keep unhappy players around, it's rarely a good decision. it was unfortunate to let him go, but the right decision imo. same for pogba or ronaldo (cr's timing was insane though).

don't wanna play for juve? bye then.
In theory I’d agree but he had a contract and I doubt that we made a good enough effort to keep him. We we’re a bit to soft with that policy imo. Players like Vidal and Tevez left like it was nothing.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Those were the times, who wanted to leave, left. He was a beast, goal against parma and borussia are one of my favourites. The only thing I blame him is that he contributed to the transfer of bentancur to juventus. Thats what i regret.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
My fave was his shot against acdna. Best 10 post ADP.

- - - Updated - - -

don't wanna play Jihad ball? bye then.
:snoop:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We replaced this baddass with pussy-ass Dybala, ughhh
He cried to leave essentially for free to only one club to "be with family" or something...and then left it a year later to go to China :shifty:. That's kinda fucked up.
Marotta was crazy for letting him go that easy
I agree, but we also have seen how Tevez gets when he wants to leave and isn't allowed to.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He cried to leave essentially for free to only one club to "be with family" or something...and then left it a year later to go to China :shifty:. That's kinda fucked up.

I agree, but we also have seen how Tevez gets when he wants to leave and isn't allowed to.
It was obvious that was a made up excuse. Most of the old guard wanted to leave anyway.

Mar 10, 2009
Those were the times, who wanted to leave, left. He was a beast, goal against parma and borussia are one of my favourites. The only thing I blame him is that he contributed to the transfer of bentancur to juventus. Thats what i regret.
My favourite moment was when he won us that penalty against Real Madrid in 2015. The way he picked up the ball from our side then ran all the way to the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)