Carlos Tevez (145 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There was a pretty good chance that I saw a Tevez today. I stared him because with all the quarentine outfit is hard to tell but when I realized it actually was him, he already left.... still he went to a place pretty near where I'm living now so I may start to stalk him around social network when I have time

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just imagine Man United had Tevez, Rooney, CR7 and Berbatov at the same time.

Also had Federico Macheda on the bench

Last edited:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
sorry boss i'm late but i'm here. 2 years ? 50 goals? In 2 years you transformed Juve, you returned to this team's class, showing us what a JUVE striker looks like.

After all, fear prevailed among opponents, not only in Italy. Like in the days of Alex or Baggio. Yeah it's number 10. You took it as yours and gave your best.

I wish you a goal, this next one. You real ugly bastard. Bianconero bastard!

te2243fc.png

I don't give a shit whether I'm writing into space or not. Such a wild heart, spectacularity must be respected and remembered. This is how it is supposed to work.

For me one of the best Juve playe,r last 20 years. top10.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Amazing signing at the time, one of my favourite players ever and it was a true privilege to have him play for us. Even if it was for only two seasons. Absolute joy to watch, his drive, tenacity, skill and passion were infectious and he left it all out there every time. Honoured the #10 jersey with his performances.

HBD Carlitos.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)