Carlos Tevez (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ex-Juve star Tevez to retire
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus star Carlos Tevez has confirmed that he will retire from football when his Boca Juniors contract expires at the end of next year.

Tevez rejoined Boca for the second time in January after a lucrative year in China with Shanghai Shenhua, and the 34-year-old admits he will see out the remainder of his career with the Argentine club.

“I’ll leave football behind when my contract with Boca expires at the end of next year,” he told Canal 13.

“Other times, I missed the club when I left, but this time it won’t be the same. I won’t go to another team and I’ll retire with this jersey.

“I don’t want to retire and then become a Coach or director. I must prepare for such a role first.”

The attacker scored 50 goals in 95 appearances for Juve between 2013 and 2015, winning two Scudetti and a Coppa Italia, as well as reaching the Champions League Final.

He also won League titles with Boca, Corinthians, Manchester United and Manchester City and scored 13 goals in 76 caps for Argentina.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ex-Juve star Tevez to retire
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus star Carlos Tevez has confirmed that he will retire from football when his Boca Juniors contract expires at the end of next year.

Tevez rejoined Boca for the second time in January after a lucrative year in China with Shanghai Shenhua, and the 34-year-old admits he will see out the remainder of his career with the Argentine club.

“I’ll leave football behind when my contract with Boca expires at the end of next year,” he told Canal 13.

“Other times, I missed the club when I left, but this time it won’t be the same. I won’t go to another team and I’ll retire with this jersey.

“I don’t want to retire and then become a Coach or director. I must prepare for such a role first.”

The attacker scored 50 goals in 95 appearances for Juve between 2013 and 2015, winning two Scudetti and a Coppa Italia, as well as reaching the Champions League Final.

He also won League titles with Boca, Corinthians, Manchester United and Manchester City and scored 13 goals in 76 caps for Argentina.
Man I liked that guy when he was here. What a player.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tevez: 'I miss Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez admits “I miss Turin and Juventus” but the Boca Juniors striker explains “I needed to go home”.

The Argentine spent two seasons with the Bianconeri before returning to his boyhood club, and he was back in Italy last night for Andrea Pirlo’s farewell match.

“I follow the Italian league on TV,” Tevez told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’m happy that Juventus won but I’m not surprised, I always thought they’d finish in front of Napoli. They deserved the title, it’s a great club with extraordinary players.

“Success is part of their DNA, if it wasn’t they wouldn’t have been able to put together this incredible run.

I miss Turin and Juventus, those were two beautiful years but I needed to go home.
:heart:

Love this guy. Wish he had stayed another year or two and given the CL another shot here. Another year or two and would have been a club legend for sure. One of my favourite players here post-calciopoli. Always shown so much love and respect for Juventus after leaving too.
@Fr3sh Imagine if we had played that 2015-16 season with Tevez-Vidal-Mandzukic-Cuadrado all here together. Would have won CL for sure imo.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:heart:

Love this guy. Wish he had stayed another year or two and given the CL another shot here. Another year or two and would have been a club legend for sure. One of my favourite players here post-calciopoli. Always shown so much love and respect for Juventus after leaving too.
@Fr3sh Imagine if we had played that 2015-16 season with Tevez-Vidal-Mandzukic-Cuadrado all here together. Would have won CL for sure imo.
I've been crying for a Mandzo-Tevez partnership, we were so close to getting it but we chose Alvaro instead and Mandzo went to Atletico :sad:
Either way, it is what it is, I'm glad to have seen them in our shirt and wish them the best. They are two of my all time favorite Juve players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Osman and @GordoDeCentral know I spit the truth
@Fr3sh too he has a busy weekend of pics from me :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What are you doing now thread but I deleted it

I’ll pm you it hold on
I hope you got an autograph too :D

Closest I've been to a former Juve player was Edgar Davids when he was managing Barnet and he played against my local team in a pre season friendly, admittedly I didn't give a shit about the game just wanted to meet the guy and get his autograph which I did :D turning up in a Juve shirt helped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)