Carlos Tevez (121 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who is suprised? He left City and us for same reason. Only suprise is wanting to leave 32m after 3 months.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I dont give a shit about Vidal and Pogba but I miss this guy. He was a beast, would trade him with Higuain tbh.

Ppl on tuz mention Morata and his goals in CL but never mention that Tevez was the main reason he scored most of those.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Carlos Tevez 'too fat to play' in Chinese Super League, according to his new manager at Shanghai Shenhua:

Carlos Tevez is too overweight to turn out in the Chinese Super League, according to his new manager.
The former Manchester United and City star has just returned from injury after recuperating in his native Argentina but is apparently way short of where he should be in his recovery.

"I won’t pick him right now,” said Shanghai Shenhua boss Wu Jingui.
“He's not ready physically. He's not fit to play.”

Wu took over from Gus Poyet who resigned this week – and the Chinese manager has been quick to show his new charges that he will not cow to their star status.
Tevez has been linked with a return to boyhood club Boca Juniors but Wu is clearly not afraid to upset him.

“He is overweight, along with [Fredy] Guarin. I have to take responsibility for the team and the players as well,” Wu added.
"If you are unable do your utmost to play, there's no point in picking you."

Tevez has been one of the most highly-paid players in world football since joining from Boca in January – on a deal reported to be worth over £600,000-a-week.
:seven:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Carlos Tevez 'too fat to play' in Chinese Super League, according to his new manager at Shanghai Shenhua:
Tevez has always been a bit of an odd dude. And there's many things you can criticise him of. But I don't ever recall him not being physically fit enough to play. Sure he's not skinny, but his weight has never really been an issue and it would surprise me if it was now.

http://www.gettyimages.be/fotos/car...s tevez&excludenudity=false&sort=best#license

These images of just two months ago also say otherwise. Because he has never really gained much weight in the past, I don't think it's likely he has now.

I bet this is total bullshit and they're using this to be able to refuse payment. And now we're likely to see the real problem with making big money in Chinese football: what are you going to do when they refuse to pay you? Go to a Chinese judge? Good luck with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)