Carlos Tevez (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
they are. Just some financial shit to make us balance the books.

Let's say Tevez value 5m
for them it's 50% of Vadalá's value...10m

so we kind of get 5m but if we wants Vadalà in 2 years he'll cost us 10m.
That's a bit confusing Markus.

:boh:

me thinks if a club wants one of the 2 we can match it and get them or just lose them.
But then that's not really getting first right of refusal is it? I think the selling club puts a value on the player and then the buying club with dibs takes a call on whether that works for their budget or not.

what if Vadalá becomes the new Messi, no let's say just the new Correa?
i doubt it.

i hope he proofs me wrong though.
It could come down to how he spends the two years here. I have a feeling he's a bit too young to be playing in the first team straight away. New culture. New team. New league. Needs some breaking in time.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is disappointing. I can see vadala decline in the coming season, he should have just be given to us with a two year loan back to Boca. ,well played Boca, well played. Well marotta is human after all.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
with Mandukic, Morata and Zaza, we are flat on a SS with just Dybala, I dunno why we'd loan Coman after he did decently lat season, the guy is a winger (and pacey, one of the things our team lacks with no Tevez and just Morata and Dybala now) but did great at AM whenever he was called upon, I say we give him a good run in that spot next season, its about time we start trusting in these young kids, Ronaldo and Rooney were quite young when they starred for United, Zaza is a scrub, I really don't like the idea of him here at all over Berardi but oh well.
Also on the Vadala part, I say we put him in the first team, we can't waste him in the primavera, the guy was starting to make appearances for Boca team A, we'd really be wasting him if we opt to play him in the jnr team. Offer him a Coman type of role last season, I think he will come good.

instead of trying to get ripped off chasing the Oscars, Iscos and Pastores and cos when we know these teams want our best players, we should just give the kids a shot especially Coman.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
common seriously there is only so much defending marotta can get but this is definitely not one of them. We really got mugged off on this one. we gave tevez for effectively nothing and in exchange received a player on loan with option which could be a ridiculous sum of money for all we know and first option on 2 kids again where exactly is our gain in all this? we gained next to nothing out of this regardless of how vadala develops, if he flops we lose, if he succeeds then fuck knows what boca will ask for him because believe me they won't give a fuck since they got who they wanted at the end of it and they will name their price.

once again marotta's inability to get a decent deal from sales has come to light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)