Carlos Tevez (93 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I'm so sorry he's leaving. It really hurts and we had very big luck to struck such a deal. In my books he was the most vital part of Juve.. Gonna miss that grinta

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Apparently their offer is €2m + Colazo and/or Vadala and we've responded by asking Betancur to be included in the deal-TJ
I'd rather have nothing. We lose arguably our best player and get nobodies and €2m in return. Then I'd much rather just give him away.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nope, I want Boca to scrape together everything they can offer instead of getting a massive donation courtesy of the Juventus charity fund
I want that too, but I doubt they're scraping together everything they can with that offer. Either they go all out and make an offer that at least shows some effort or they don't offer anything at all.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
how about Tevez finishes his last year contract with us and then could go to Boca for free next year. HOw is that such a bad thing for anyone? I think its better than these dumb potential deals.

Imagine:

............Morata
..Dybala...........Tevez
Pogba...Marchisio...Vidal
Evra.Chiello.Bonucci.Litch

Carlos would be the perfect mentor for Dybala, to learn how to become his best! :vidal:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)