Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The ambiguous things like Pogba has said? Because that's working it well for everyone here isn't it?

And he has said he is focused on the present plenty of times
But players say that literally ALL the time, no reasonable person would've been upset about that, nor would it have brought chaos or unrest into the squad before the final stages of the CL.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
5m is nothing really for a player at this level, but pretty much a way to not just get completely screwed.
5 million is the pretty much the amount I've reallistically expected, with 10 million being the best case scenario and 0 the worst.

History section, no one becomes a legend after 2 friggin seasons, regardless of how good they perform. Especially someone who is quick to leave the club to begin with. Talk about watering down the term legend.
:tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well, that certainly is a strong blow, but thankfully we're still not ill-equipped in attack anyways. With Tevez leaving I would very much see Berardi return though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aah well then, let's hope we can hit the jackpot with ssomeone filling his shoes. It's quite difficult considering the market.
Perfect fit would be Firmino, if only we could afford to use the 30m we gonna spend on Zaza and Mandzukic on him instead.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Emotionally I'm totally fine with his move but on the pitch his quality will be missed. We're in for a struggly gap year.

-> Rookie/history forum
They said that about this past season too, my friend. Look at how that turned out. At least this is being done early so that Juve can plan accordingly.

As bothered as I am about Carlitos leaving a year early, at least he is going to be going back home, and not bouncing around from club to club in Europe.

But Juve HAVE to get something out of this deal, and not just 5 million either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)