Carlos Tevez (173 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Your testimony is an honor, you've always helped me perform better. :heart:
Ever since you people "croudfunded" my dick transplant, it really improved my sex life. I've also roflstomped a redhead recently. You should have seen her perfect waistline, man.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
$#@! Falsato della sport
roman papers went full retard today:
- tevez wants to return to argentina asap
- violence is back in the stadiums, juve fans are the worst of them all
- conte won't comment on any juve-related question, it's a definitive rupture between club and the man
- pirlo is in such a bad shape that conte won't call him to the nazionale
etc

and it's only thursday, you get an idea what we'll read from them in the next couple of days.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
- conte won't comment on any juve-related question, it's a definitive rupture between club and the man
etc

and it's only thursday, you get an idea what we'll read from them in the next couple of days.
Of course, they have to deflect shit when Juve are doing well and Roma fans are causing outrage, fucking scumbags.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
etc

:lol:

What papers is this?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Even if he want's to leave, rescinding his contract just like that makes no sense. We aren't a charity organization for either Boca or Tevez. Boca must pay for his transfer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol:

What papers is this?
corsera, corsport. scroll through the vecchiasignora fb page to see.

as for tevez, i think he'll honor his contract. i know he always had some shitstorm around him with every club he's played in europe before juve, i had my reservations before his arrival, but since then, he's been a 100% professional. he will stay until next summer.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
We'll be loosing some big personalities in our starting 11 once Tevez and Pirlo leave.

Barza, Chellini and Evra aren't getting any younger either.

Hopefully the likes of Vidal and Marchisio show some leadership and younger players like Pogba and Morata step up.

We need more leaders in the team or we could end up like Arsenal once they lost Vieira and Henry

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We'll be loosing some big personalities in our starting 11 once Tevez and Pirlo leave.

Barza, Chellini and Evra aren't getting any younger either.

Hopefully the likes of Vidal and Marchisio show some leadership and younger players like Pogba and Morata step up.

We need more leaders in the team or we could end up like Arsenal once they lost Vieira and Henry
*Vidal, Marchisio and Bonucci

and they already are

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
They are when they have Pirlo, Barza and Tevez along side them.

Take them out of the equation and it could be different.

Vidal already spoke of how nervous he was on the night of the Monaco game and the jury's still out of how much of a leader Bonucci will be if he was facing the likes of Messi or Ronaldo in a Champions league semi final.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...and the jury's still out of how much of a leader Bonucci will be if he was facing the likes of Messi or Ronaldo in a Champions league semi final.
that won't happen. real will fall to atleti, we'll draw porto for the semis. simeone's men will beat barcelona, we'll be through against porto on away goals, and we'll kill atleti with penalties after the most boring cl-final ever played. bonucci will never play against messi and still be cl champ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)