Carlos Tevez (162 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:lol:

dont do that i was joking!!

But Gio was a fan favourite of mine sine he honored Del Piero with the tongue celebration. He was destined for it!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: that article is jokes, macri is not the boca president, but macri will use tevez to boca to become the president of argentina
I was coming here to post this then saw your post to someone already posting it and suddenly I feel better about myself, my day and my health.

I'm going to an amusement park in LA and I just want you to know I won't be jumping to my death off the tallest coaster because my sense of security has been restored. The idea of losing Tevez was simply too much to bear.

Life. Today, I live another day.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think we have to fear not. Im pretty confidente he will see his contracta finished in Juventus before leaving.

Otherwise, Tevez will have to damage a beautiful extint in juve, Juventus will lose its main player and Boca will have to pay a hefty fee for Tevez.

It is not good for anyone.

He will finish his contracta and then lets see what happens

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Mark is he fit for Monaco?
He is. I just talked to Ernesto, Carlos' brother in law. He was a little reserved, dissatisfied with Tevez fulfilling his contract with Juve. Ernesto is a district representative for Propuesta Republicana in San Vicente, voted in last year with 72%. Where I am going is that Tevez staying or not staying at Juventus for another year is decisive for his political career especially since his predecessor Rodrigo Puenta was found dead in the Salado River as he couldn't keep his promise of providing affordable housing in form of corporation flats in Domselaar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)