Carlos Tevez (26 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Everyone seems to think Tevez limits our formation. The player who limits us most formation wise and tactics wise is Pirlo. Our possession 3-5-2 is the only thing that works with him on the pitch. And it works great the majority of the time, just not when teams press us. If we recall we went on our epic winning streak and were in our best form of the season mostly while Pirlo was out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It would be interesting to see Giovinco play Trequartista like he used to play with the under 21 team with Tevez and Llorente ahead of him. Gio has been playing well lately so might as well give it as shot imo.
i would like to see that too. i would give both tevez and giovinco the freedom to roam around and create our play. and no pirlo in midfield if we play so...

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone seems to think Tevez limits our formation. The player who limits us most formation wise and tactics wise is Pirlo. Our possession 3-5-2 is the only thing that works with him on the pitch. And it works great the majority of the time, just not when teams press us. If we recall we went on our epic winning streak and were in our best form of the season mostly while Pirlo was out.
true. there is no way tevez is limiting our formation. especially cuz its a 2 striker partnership. what worries me is pirlo. he is great but hes declining rapidly. did he renew his contract already... i would think twice before offering him 4M. another 3 years of what we saw today would hurt his image really bad

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Tevez - " Conte was influential in my decision to join Juventus "

When he came off last night the harmony between both of them was wonderful to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)